Monday, 28 February 2011

Friendly

I'm not entirely sure why I've been putting this blog entry off. Maybe because it's Cas I didn't really consider it a big deal. It didn't mean anything.  It was just sex.
The build up to this night on the other hand, was immense; the constant talks, questions, explanations, planning. We'd even set a date for it, to just go for it. Luckily this was at a house party, my house party. Where this sort of debauchery is acceptable, I mean come on... Booze and beds = gossip and hilarity every time.  
We sneakily snuck off at various points in the evening; drunkenly stumbling into empty rooms for a quick fumble in the dark. Eventually making it to my bedroom. It was odd; kind of lustful and sexy but at the same time casual and friendly. It was also pretty good.
Actually I'm going to be honest: everything up to the actual sex was fantastic. Casonova proved his worth. But Casonova was also terrified of attempting to have sex with me. I was the one who uttered those fatal and consequential words 'do you have a condom?', however I was also the one that had to stop. Yes, SHOCKER I KNOW. The girl with vaginismus had to stop half way through. He seemed pretty into it though...
''I was honestly surprised how good it was... Could have easily orgasmed if we kept going but that's no problem :) as long as it wasn't TOO painful..."
Surely the fact that I had to stop means it was too painful Cas?! But I think any normal sex enjoying/able person would have rated the experience quite highly. I also think the fact that I was deliberately incredibly drunk numbed the pain quite a lot, as in the morning and throughout the following day I felt the full effects. Remember that episode of Sex and the City where Carrie sleeps with the guy that's a bit too into it..? I'll see if I can find a clip somewhere if you're not a fan/own a penis. Anyway it was sore. I felt like Carrie, and my Samantha laughed at me too. 
If I'm being completely honest, i wouldnt recommended this whole 'voluntary human dilator' situation. I know it's not a healthy solution. No doctor would prescribe 'lots and lots of foreplay followed by drunk and rampant sex' for vaginismus. I'm incredibly lucky to have Cas for many reasons 1. He knows extensively what vaginismus is and how it affects my life. 2. He's one of my best friends and I'm ridiculously comfortable with him. And 3. He's very good with his hands.
If you're lucky enough to find a manslut with similar positive factors to Cas; go the fuck ahead! But don't just start telling every guy you know and fancy so they'll take pity and try to sleep with you. That formula will never work out.  

(though I'm probably going to end up drunk at Cas' next weekend...)

Do as I say not as I do!
xAx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful women who masturbate (both clitoral & vaginal) are the SEXIEST because they already know how to use their vagina. I am a MAN and I know this because I watch FEMALE MASTURBATION PORN.

    I have read stories and video interviews of women who start by rubbing their clitoris and later insert their fingers inside their vagina.
    Because clitoral stimulation may help stimulate their vagina to self-lubricate. Masturbation is their best sex education.

    xAx just cannot compete against women doing clitoral/vaginal masturbation.

    Because not not all women are the same. There are those who are really DUMB about their vagina, others are incapable of being penetrated.

    If a woman is dumb about her vagina, then she shouldn't be having sex. Limited or lack of masturbation skills increases her chance of having vaginismus, dry vagina and thick hymen.
    She is meant to be celibate to control the population.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say this once more.

    GO. AWAY.

    Find somewhere else to air your views. Preferably your own blog. You have a blog, yes? Then use it, for fuck's sake.

    I'm not even going to attempt to counter your points. I've done so three times before. Get the fuck out of this blog and, if you want to rant, get a soapbox and go to do it at Speaker's Corner.

    I am a reasonable person. I'm a nice person. I'm a pushover, I'm easy, I'm too sefless for my own damn good. But if you say one more thing about A which is insulting, disgraceful or inappropriate, I will do something. And I don't even know what that is, because nobody has pushed me that far.

    Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Innocent Loverboy. You are free to comment on my blog whenever you want.

    My blog is http://maypakivideos.blogspot.com/

    xAx said: "was also the one that had to stop. Yes, SHOCKER I KNOW. The girl with vaginismus had to stop half way through. He seemed pretty into it though..."

    -We'll.. xAx is still trying to have sex despite the pain.

    Sounds to me like a WAR between xAx and GOD.
    ... and it happened inside her bedroom.

    WOW! This is better than watching popcorn movies.
    xAx versus God. Only one of them will prevail.

    xAx's will to have sex versus God's plan to control the population.

    My blog is http://maypakivideos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is the guy above on about? A you can probably block him from commenting.

    I've just found your blog and looking forward to reading more about you and how vaginismus has affected you. Does it affect how clitoral pleasure feels? Possibly a bit of a personal question to ask in a first comment, but I saw your comment about Cas being great with his hands. Obviously this is always a plus (and even then I think fingers are underrated!) but I was wondering if it might be even more important for you because it's non-penetrative?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete