Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Adventures with the Rugby Society (Part 1)

The feeling of rejection is one of the most hideously vindictive feelings in the world. Whether it’s a subtle rejection from a guy you fancy the pants off of due you deciding that because you are drunk and up for it he MUST BE. Or getting dumped at your own new year’s eve party after you found out he’d got with a slutty bitch the week before; ok that may be a slightly specific example but we’ve all been there, we’ve all been subject to the gut wrenching rejection sensation that stops us in our paces and knocks that confidence (that confidence that took so long, so many nice dresses and so many sit ups to achieve) down a couple of pegs.
*Disclaimer: this post will make me seem very desperate*



So there’s this guy… Let’s call him Brian, Brian is a very pretty rugby player and I fancy him so fucking much. Basically since I first laid eyes on him I’d wanted to get laid by him. In fact I fancied him so much that I ended up turning into a proper girl whenever I saw him, much to the utter disgust of the uni lads who see me as a bit of a man eating robot (in a nice way); hair-twiddling, giggling, skipping (<<
This shortly led me to cut my loses, salvage whatever was left of my dignity and just except that Brian was not interesting. It was a shame but I was happy being friends with him because he genuinely is a fantastic person. I was happy for a while. Until one night;
‘ALURA!’
‘BRIAN!’ I could barely hear him over the pounding beats of Flo Rida and similarly shouting club-goers.
‘WHERE IS EVERYONE?’ he bent his arms up and presented his empty palms in a questioning manner, just in case I couldn’t hear him.
‘I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, I WENTTO THE LOO AND WHEN I CAME BACK EVERYONE HAD DISAPPEARED!’ I looked him up and down, we had dressed him up a woman earlier for the rugby social and he was still managing to look manly and so so hot. Is that weird? Probably. I don’t care.
‘AWWH THAT SUCKS, I’VE JUST BEEN WALKING ROUND LOOKING FOR THE REST OF THE RUGBY LADS. FANCY A DRINK?’ I nodded and proceeded towards the bar, trying not to get over excited about spending time alone with him. He ordered two shots of Sambuca and we downed them in quick succession. Despite being alone and drunk with a hot rugby player I managed to refrain myself from flirting, still in the mindset of being friends and nothing else.
‘DO YOU WANT TO GO DANCE?’ his question threw me off, Brian hates dancing, he’s told me that himself, he’s not even that drunk, what. I decided to not overthink it, shut up its only dancing.
We danced to the cheesiest set of songs I’ve have ever experienced in my life. It was fun, not at all hot, but fun. It was nice just having a good time with him, not worrying about whether he still thought I was a mentalist or whether he fancied me, because I knew he didn’t. We returned to the bar for more Sambuca, having at this point forgotten that we had lost all our friends.
I got in the distorted queue of drunk students all aiming for the bar at the same with Brian just behind me. I got to front and leant on the wooden countertop, Brian wrapped his toned arms around me and placed them either side of me on the bar. I could feel his mouth getting closer and closer to me, so close that I could hear him ask ‘will you come home with me?’ over the ridiculously loud music. I froze. What the actual fuck, did he just say that or was I imagining it?!
I wasn’t imagining it. I stuttered and said the most unsmooth I have said in my life…
‘but… we haven’t even snogged..’ he fell silent.
I ended up saying no, using excuses such as ‘I have a 9am meeting with my tutor’, ‘I’m really tired’ and my personal favourite of the night: ‘I haven’t even shaved my legs’ but the real reason was that I was scared. I hadn’t at all planned to go home with Brian that night and him asking me like that completely shone a light on my disorder. I couldn’t just go home with someone, I still can’t. At first I didn’t want to, but then I drank more.
‘When Brian gets back from the bar I’m going to tell him I’ve changed my mind and want to go home with him’ I said to one of my friends, who had unfortunately bumped into us a few moments earlier. I was sure. I was drunk, with hairy legs and I wanted to get laid.
It’s safe to say that this night ended like the majority of my nights, alone. Brian had wondered off, and didn’t come back; not in a twatish ‘wow I got rejected so I’m leaving now ok cya’ way, in an ‘I’m so drunk I’ve forgotten where I am’ way.
I'm pretty sure he ended up in a ditch or something. I went home.

Stay Sexy

Alura x

20 comments:

  1. Hi great blog with lots of important stuff. I am waiting to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
      I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

      Delete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with your view.and that has provided me a lot of worthwhile information.i am waiting for more updates on that....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found your blog after being diagnosed too. I have to say it is brilliant, and in parts funny, and I hope you are doing well at the moment. Please write more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a fabulous job keep it up and i am waiting for latest updates from you,,,,and

    your blog is provides me alot of worthwile information about this topic and stuff like

    that,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I'm pretty sure he ended up in a ditch or something. I went home.' - best line ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Downloading information from this web site is as effortless

    my weblog; studymotion.tv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is painful intercourse more common among women than men. Here's why:

    Once Adam and Eve commited the sin of tasting the fruit from the tree of life, Eve was punished, (for offering it to adam) and from then on, she experienced pain during intercourse and child birth. Painful sex is more common among women than men. God punished women with PAINFUL
    biological weaknesses. They are:

    1.) Having a hymen, which, if remained intact, can tear and hurt a woman during sex,
    2.) Vaginal dryness - if a woman is not aroused, sex can vaginally hurt her. IF a man is not
    aroused, its not genitally painful for hiim.
    3.) Menstrual cramps
    4.) vaginismus, vulvodynia, yeast infections
    5.) Painful childbirth

    As God's punishment for Eve, God made women weak. Women got so weak that a man's punishment is to work hard to provide for a woman. A man is merely a disposable source of income/resources for a woman. He is only useful for a woman if he has money. Now, most women are interested in men with high paying jobs to compensate for their own female weaknesses.

    Both genders are punished, but since Eve had sinned first, her (and all women's) suffering is more biological.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suрeгb, what a webpаge it iѕ! This website gives helpful informаtiοn to us, keep it up.
    gkicgrandrapids.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! Do you know іf they make аny ρlugins tо
    pгoteсt аgainst haсκеrs?

    Ι'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worκed hard οn.
    Any suggestions? Lipo Ear Ringing Medication

    ReplyDelete
  11. Αctually no matteг if somеоne doesn't understand then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place. tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ι loved aѕ much as yоu wіll receive carried out right herе.
    The sketсh is attractive, your authοred subjеct
    matter stylish. nonеtheless, yоu сommand gеt bought an іmpatiеnce οver that you wish be
    deliνering the follоwing. unωell unquestionablу come furtheг formеrly аgain
    since exactlу thе same nearly a lοt often insiԁe сase yοu shielԁ this increaѕe.
    fungalli.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appreсiаte the recοmmendatiοn. Let mе try it out.
    click the next page
    My web page: click the next page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whаt a materіаl of un-ambiguity anԁ prеѕerveness of valuаble knowleԁge соnсerning unpreԁicted еmotіons.

    More inspiring ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. If уоu аre going for best contents like myself, јust
    visit this site evеry day as it proνіdeѕ
    quality contentѕ, thаnks click the up coming internet site

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello thегe! Thiѕ іѕ kind
    of off topiс but Ӏ neeԁ sοme
    advіce fгom аn еstаblisheԁ blog.

    Is it veгy difficult to set up your own blog? Ι'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinκіng about making my
    own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks Suggested Internet page

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many customers have stated that when they have ordered these counterfeit, fake, imitation UGG's, they will arrive in a very plain, brown box that looked battered. There are numerous types for babies, nevertheless the very top with the favorites list include:. In addition, whenever you seem in the labels for your manufacturing site, you need to bear in mind that the labels which exhibit "Manufactured in China" are authentic, and many others are counterfeits.

    Here is my site - コーチ バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi mates, nicе piесe of ωriting anԁ nice aгgumentѕ commented here,
    I am really enjοying by these. mouse click the following website page

    ReplyDelete
  19. Primary Vaginismus is God’s way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate to keep the population down.
    She has a NUN'S VAGINA. God works in strange ways. I am now an enlightened man. Treating Vaginismus is against God's will.

    ReplyDelete