I’m just gonna throw this out there; I think I’m losing my Mojo, I feel like an absolute prat. People in the past have called me sexy and I would say I’m quite good at the whole casual flick-the-hair-use-the-hips-touch-the-arm-smile-and-laugh flirting, but Christ am I bad at trying to be sexy.
I think it might be Cas that has brought this into the spotlight, I feel a bit weird text flirting (no, I’m not going to say SEXTING) with him. I’ve been thinking about this for a few days, ever since I had to text him to actually APOLOGISE for my flirting. It was that awful.
So I’ve decided this sudden disability has come about because of two reasons. First this:
1. He gives better than he gets, Cas is a very good flirter. A pace which I cannot keep up with.
But mainly this reason:
2. Cas knows about V, therefore anything I say regarding sex is a blatant LIE. And we both know
it.
(3. Oh and a secret third reason, I don't look sexy in photos. I try for this:
I end up looking like this:
I can’t describe how nice it is to live in a lie which allows me to pretend that I’m this uber sexy goddess who knows her way around the male form the way I know my way around a Malibu and Diet Coke. But actually, if you’re reading this and don’t suffer from the self-esteem crushing torment of Vaginismus, you probably already know what it is like. Sexy Cunts.
Would it just be better for my confidence to start paying more attention to the ‘Ignorants’ and less to the people that are knowledgeable of the condition? As luck would have it the majority of my Sixth Form are Ignorants, but personally I think I’ve exasperated all the vaguely good looking singles. Such as the Marine; whom I haven’t introduced to you yet, partly because he’s not particularly relevant to any of my rants or anecdotes. And second-partly because by the second time I snogged him I realised that there is a direct correlation between his rating on the snogging scale and the amount of alcohol in my system. The Marine was a bit of dark horse too, as he has a tendency to tell girls whatever they need to hear to get them to get with him (such as ‘yeah the guy who really fancies you, who’s feelings would get hurt if he saw you snogging me has left, can we get together now?’ when said guy is standing in full view.) subsequently he has been named after the Marine’s Battalion ‘Dark Horse’ with the motto ‘Get Some’. Silly Marine.
Anyway back to me: HELP. How do I, in the words of the Sugababes, ‘Get Sexy’?
I think I need to get back in the gym, buy some stockings and lacey undies, dilate like crazy and wear nothing but heels on my feet. Maybe I can force allure onto myself. Any tips and tricks from you sexy fakers out there would be welcomed with a parade of confetti.
Trying my best to Stay Sexy
xAx
I think it might be Cas that has brought this into the spotlight, I feel a bit weird text flirting (no, I’m not going to say SEXTING) with him. I’ve been thinking about this for a few days, ever since I had to text him to actually APOLOGISE for my flirting. It was that awful.
So I’ve decided this sudden disability has come about because of two reasons. First this:
1. He gives better than he gets, Cas is a very good flirter. A pace which I cannot keep up with.
But mainly this reason:
2. Cas knows about V, therefore anything I say regarding sex is a blatant LIE. And we both know
it.
(3. Oh and a secret third reason, I don't look sexy in photos. I try for this:
I end up looking like this:
I can’t describe how nice it is to live in a lie which allows me to pretend that I’m this uber sexy goddess who knows her way around the male form the way I know my way around a Malibu and Diet Coke. But actually, if you’re reading this and don’t suffer from the self-esteem crushing torment of Vaginismus, you probably already know what it is like. Sexy Cunts.
Would it just be better for my confidence to start paying more attention to the ‘Ignorants’ and less to the people that are knowledgeable of the condition? As luck would have it the majority of my Sixth Form are Ignorants, but personally I think I’ve exasperated all the vaguely good looking singles. Such as the Marine; whom I haven’t introduced to you yet, partly because he’s not particularly relevant to any of my rants or anecdotes. And second-partly because by the second time I snogged him I realised that there is a direct correlation between his rating on the snogging scale and the amount of alcohol in my system. The Marine was a bit of dark horse too, as he has a tendency to tell girls whatever they need to hear to get them to get with him (such as ‘yeah the guy who really fancies you, who’s feelings would get hurt if he saw you snogging me has left, can we get together now?’ when said guy is standing in full view.) subsequently he has been named after the Marine’s Battalion ‘Dark Horse’ with the motto ‘Get Some’. Silly Marine.
Anyway back to me: HELP. How do I, in the words of the Sugababes, ‘Get Sexy’?
I think I need to get back in the gym, buy some stockings and lacey undies, dilate like crazy and wear nothing but heels on my feet. Maybe I can force allure onto myself. Any tips and tricks from you sexy fakers out there would be welcomed with a parade of confetti.
Trying my best to Stay Sexy
xAx


When I was a young college boy, I doubted the existence of God.
ReplyDeleteBut after I discovered Primary Vaginismus, it helped STRENGTHEN my faith in God. Finally, there is an evidence of such divine intervention - a vagina was manipulated by a HIGHER POWER for the purpose of birth control. This HIGHER POWER can inflict a woman with fear and ignorance of her own sexuality and manifested in a form of Primary Vaginismus. I am now an enlightened man.
nobody cares
ReplyDeletexAx is probably DUMB about the sexual functions of her own body.
ReplyDeleteEven if she claims to be "sexy", I still think beautiful women who masturbate (both clitoral and vaginal) are the SEXIEST.
Both clitoral and vaginal masturbation makes women more familiar with their own sexuality.
For more information, watch "Conversations with Women: Masturbation" on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0SycDAOdBc
It gives women OWNERSHIP of their body, especially their vagina.
It may actually help prevent pain.
Go to: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101222082336AAYD147
If a girl or woman doesn't know how to use her vagina, then she does NOT own her vagina.
God owns her and she is meant to be celibate.
If sex hurts her, then her vagina is not consenting to sex. It is called RAPE -the vagina's lack of consent.
FYI: The hymen is NOT important.
According to Wikipedia: "It is not possible to confirm with certainty that a woman is a virgin by examining her hymen"
According to health24.com:
"Anecdotal evidence also supports the idea that it's possible to tear or stretch the hymen during non-sexual strenuous activity (such as horseback riding, gymnastics, or dance) or from trauma directly to the vaginal area. There are also women whose hymen tissue is so flexible that it moves aside during penetration."
-for more details, go to http://www.health24.com/sex/Sexual_myths/1253-2447,24626.asp
Therefore, a woman should feel NO GUILT when masturbating, either in private or in front of her partner. Masturbation makes a woman discover her true SEXUAL POWERS. It may actually help her partner figure out how to please her because she already knows what feels good.
Without masturbation, God has more power over a woman's sexuality.
Primary Vaginismus maybe the result of having limited or no masturbation skills.
PLEASE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU PLEASE YOUR PARTNER.
Maypaki, you are wrong on so many levels.
ReplyDeleteWhile I agree with you insofar as masturbation is an amazing source of pleasure, it is no indication that A may be unable to please a partner. That is a skill that is honed by experience, or already invested in her via natural ability. Masturbation can be an aid to that, but it is not a necessity. It's a nice bonus to herself and you have no right to drill it into her like this.
Also, claiming that vaginismus may be a result of not masturbating properly is tantamount to an insult. Ridiculous claim. You are nothing but a dumb troll, and if you get off on attempting to make A feel worse about herself than she already does, then you have no place here.
Masturbation (both clitoral and vaginal) teaches women how to use their vagina. I am a MAN and I know this because I watch FEMALE MASTURBATION PORN.
ReplyDeleteI have read stories and video interviews of women who start by rubbing their clitoris and later insert their fingers inside their vagina.
Because clitoral stimulation may help stimulate their vagina to self-lubricate.
But not all women are the same. There are those who are really DUMB about their vagina, others are incapable of being penetrated. Penetrative Sex is NOT for them.
Hey May Paki... GET STERILIZED.. do the world a favor...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful women who masturbate (both clitoral & vaginal) are the SEXIEST because they already know how to use their vagina. I am a MAN and I know this because I watch FEMALE MASTURBATION PORN.
ReplyDeletexAx just cannot compete against women doing both clitoral & vaginal masturbation.
If a woman is dumb about her vagina, then she shouldn't be having sex. Limited or lack of masturbation skills increases her chance of having vaginismus, dry vagina and thick hymen.
She is meant to be celibate to control the population.