Calling all penises. I need a new one of you.
Yes, I know it’s not been a week, it has in fact been 3 days since I gave Cas the big “Pick me, chose me, fuck me” unromantic ultimatum speech through the medium of blog post. I just couldn’t be bothered to wait for rejection anymore. I know he wouldn’t choose me anyway; why choose the girl with Vaginismus when you can have The Fit Girl who doesn’t have Vaginismus? I’d choose The Fit Girl, I think everyone would.
So yeah, just thought I’d give you a cheeky update and put the word out there for a new human dilator; come one come all, literally.
Not literally. Please don't offer up your genitals to me unless they're outstanding.
Stay Sexy.
xAx
Don't say yes to Maypaki if he asks!
ReplyDeleteI'd totally dilate you. But being in my late 20s, I don't really fit the right age, alas.
Haha, there's been a serious lack of Maypaki action on the blog recently. MISS MA BBY BOI </3
ReplyDeleteThank you darling, going out tomorrow night so hopefully will be able to take advantage of some drunk vulnerable boys, wish me luck!
Love love love
xAx
Remember xAx, in your old blog post titled "Friendly" (posted on Monday, 28 February 2011), I left a comment about a WAR between xAx and GOD.
ReplyDelete-It was a war between two opposing forces:
1.) xAx -for violating her unwilling vagina.
2.) GOD -for owning xAx's vagina for population control.
...you've LOST the war, xAx. God has won, at least for now.
But if you're still trying to fight God's vaginal lock, then I guess the war isn't over yet.
So...PREPARE FOR ROUND 2.
This is more exciting than watching pop-corn movies.
Please do not call me BBY BOY. You have no idea what I look like.
I have the right equipments to please myself such as:
1.) hands
2.) FLESH light
3.) porn
4.) imagination
Maypaki, listen to yourself! Honestly, you're a total moron. Why do you persist in commenting on A's posts? Just go, no one who reads this blog wants to read your comments, you're a self-indulged creep who most likely sits at home rocking back and forth cackling at your own comments. If you haven't got my message by now it is...
ReplyDeleteFUCK OFF.
Secondly, A you know the fact you have V and that she doesn't is not the reason/one of the reasons I am choosing her. Anyway, I hate the term "choosing". I don't know how else to describe it but that isn't the right term. The past couple of days haven't been the easiest- in terms of looking at you and instantly wanting you. You sexy gal you. (in all seriousness, so so so hot.)
I like(d) you, evidently more than you liked me. This was the problem, and is why I had to stop. Basically, I'm sorry for being a crap Cas. I should've been able to block it out but I couldn't. I hope you can find a more useful Cas, cause let's face it I was useless! I think it would be appropriate to give me a new pseudonym, maybe "Sop" or something. Something more relevant.
So, thanks for the time we had, it was pretty nice in all honesty. I wish you luck in your search for a new cock! I shouldn't think finding/attracting one (or two/three/four...) should be too difficult!
Love Cas/Sop.
P.S. I know you said no to me coming back, buuut if this doesn't work out, I'll be more than willing to be used again.
Primary Vaginismus is the Atheist's Nightmare.
ReplyDeleteA proof that God exist.
I can't believe I'm rising to this but- Maypaki. Here we go.
ReplyDeleteI propose that your assertion that the existence of vaginismus is 'proof that God exists' is, in fact, utter horseshit. My reasoning is thus:
Putting aside the fact that the existence of God is highly unlikely, let's assume that He is not just a collective delusion. If He does exist, such belief requires FAITH. I'm not going to subject myself to the outmoded dogmatic nonsense in the Bible on your account but I believe I'm right in saying that somewhere in there, it states that if God were to prove his existence He would become meaningless. Without faith, He is nothing.
Secondly, if this God character - and he sounds like a riot - is real, He must basically be a confused and doddering old man. To facilitate the survival of a species, humanity, which perpetuates itself via sexual congress He created sexual desire and the sensations of the male and female orgasm. Sex has to be pleasurable in order for us to desire it and therefore breed. So what the fuck is He playing at by selectively causing a few unfortunate girls' bodies to not play ball? Surely if He was all knowing and omnipotent He wouldn't need population control. He's God, right? Surely he should have thought this through.
I put it to you that V is in fact the polar opposite of what you claim: further evidence that we live in a random and occasionally cruel world governed not by logic or any kind of all power uber-being but just chaos and unpredictability. Your mental weakness means you're unequipped to deal with this and you need a god to exist to make you feel better. I would pity you for the fragile foundation on which your entire worldview is constructed but the callous comments on this blog tell me that Christian or not, you lack any basic humanity and don't deserve it. Twat.
Well said, Disaster Catalogue. I think you'll get another copied and pasted response back I'm afraid!
ReplyDeleteAlso, a fantastic comment from Cas, well done for being so honest and upfront about it, this is how casual sex and relationships of all sort should be done! Although by phone/face to face rather than through a blog comments thread might be more conventional ;) Also well done for admitting you were getting involved in the emotional side of it too. If only all guys (and girls) were this open and sensible about things.
Hi! I accidentally stumbled upon this blog after I Googled the keywords "Atheist's Nightmare" for the sole purpose of finding out just how funny Biblical Creationists can be in all their seriousness.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, Maypaki's comment about Vaginismus is just as retarded as Ray Comfort's "Banana -The Atheist's Nightmare" illustration.
Ray Comfort's Banana illustration was ridiculed on Youtube.
Please watch:
VIDEO 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqJuITAVWc
VIDEO 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPoEgvEvBE
Maypaki claims to be moderately agnostic, but his views are just as outlandish as those Biblical Creationists.
Why do I keep running into Maypaki on blogs for women with vaginismus? Honestly, Maypaki, I'm sorry that you feel that God is preventing women with vaginismus from living healthy emotional and sexual relationships. But from what I've seen, no one in the entire blog posting / blog reading community agrees with you. You can go be celibate if you want, but we are going to continue to fight until we are able to achieve the ability to have a normal sex life. I'm not religious, but I think if there were a God and He didn't want women with vaginismus to have sex, He wouldn't have made it so treatable.
ReplyDeleteOn to the blog post, I have trouble not thinking like this sometimes - why should a guy choose me, the girl with vaginismus, over that girl over there without vaginismus? The answer is staring you in the face, though - he chooses you because of your personality. That's not to say that it won't be hard to keep your relationship going strong without vaginal sexual involvement, but if a guy cares for you, he will put that above all else, including your vaginismus.
Well...here's my response, mr.or ms. Treat Vaginismus.
ReplyDeleteYes, Vaginismus is treatable just like being a "non-virgin" is treatable through HYMEN RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY -a barbaric practice because of peoples' misconception about the hymen.
It is treatable just like female masturbation is treatable through female circumcision.
Hymen reconstruction surgery is WRONG. But God allowed it to happen.
Female Circumcision is WRONG. But God allowed it to happen.
Well...the same thing can be said about trying to cure Primary Vaginismus. We are free to do what is right and what is wrong. It is called FREE WILL.
So all these things are wrong according to whose rules? Yours? I didn't know you were God, my bad.
ReplyDeleteTreating vaginismus is the same as treating a disease. So if I was born with a tumor in my brain, would "God" not want it removed? If I was born with respiratory problems (as many babies are), would "God" want me to die in the first day, or to get treatment? If you let your baby die because you refused to allow doctors to cure its treatable birth defect, would you feel better because it was "God"s will? Or would you feel terrible because you just ruined a life? Just because vaginismus is sexual doesn't mean its treatment is suddenly "wrong".
Female Masturbation is a NATURAL URGE, but some people want to get rid of it.
ReplyDeleteHaving a broken hymen before sex is a NATURAL occurrence, but some people want to surgically reconstruct it.
Primary Vaginismus is a NATURAL REFLEX against harm. God does not want her NUN'S VAGINA to be violated.
It is a natural reflex just like the eyelids quickly shuts to protect the eye when an object is about to prod towards it.
It may also be the fear of sex. God inflicted her with fear to prevent her from having an intercourse.
Female Masturbation, Having a Broken Hymen before sex and Primary Vaginismus are all NATURAL.
They are NOT deadly and they do not disable other human physical activities.
A woman can still live without intercourse.
But Cancer is NOT natural. It is deadly and we need to find cures against it.
Multiple Sclirosis, Muscular Distrophy, Parkinsons Disease are NOT natural because they severly impair human activities such as fine motor skills and memory.
I'll be brutally honest about my views now: the idea that there's a God is ludicrous and it necessarily requires ludicrous arguments to support it.
ReplyDeleteNow everyone, I propose we just ignore this TROLL (and that's exactly what it is) and he'll either get bored, or just end up looking like a sad, ranting, lonely lunatic. I'm good either way.
xxx
I noticed that some of you are using the dirty F-word. WHO IS THE REAL BULLY NOW???
ReplyDeleteUsing curse words is a very immature behavior. It does not make you better than me.
You need to learn some GOOD MANNERS.
For the record, I never use the dirty F-word in my comments and replies.
Primary Vaginismus is a NATURAL REFLEX against an incoming penis. Intercourse is not for everyone.
You say it's rude to say 'fuck', yet you repeatedly have said I have a 'gaping cunt'..?
ReplyDeleteJus sayin...
xAx
MWAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteThe word CUNT is actually an acronym for:
C - Cheerleaders
U - Understanding and
N - Nurturing
T - Together
or
C - Can't
U - Understand
N - Normal
T - Thinking
It is not nearly as offensive as the dirty F-word. HAHAHAHAHA.
Primary Vaginismus = nun's vagina. It is not nearly as offensive as useless vagina.
So she's a 'Gaping cheerleaders understanding and nurturing together'? or a 'Gaping can't understand normal thinking'?
ReplyDeleteI think she's neither, and I think you're a CUNT. Which is actually an acronym for... erm... oh yeah - CUNT!