Thursday, 3 February 2011

OMVG!




In sixth form, secrecy is scarce. Everyone knows everything about everyone. This is mainly because we’re just a massive bunch of hormonally charged and horny sex seekers, looking for a quick thrill whether through doing the deeds ourselves or gossiping about someone else’s. In the close quarters of a mixed sex sixth form; gossip makes the world go round.

My shiny new secret isn’t just an abstract noun, it's a person. And it's all very exciting.

SIDE NOTE: For anonymity’s sake; I’m going to start using a naming system for guys I’m remotely involved with from now on. SIDE NOTE OVER.

The person in question shall hereby be named Casanova, Cas for short, because during one of his most recent visits under the coat of darkness he answered “more than 10 but less than 15. It tends to be if I’m into a girl and feel like she’s into me, it eventually always happens” to the age old question ‘how many people have you slept with?’ it reminded me off the flamboyant Venetian Giacomo Casanova, who took pride in his scandalous conquests, much like Cas.

Now at this point you’re probably thinking WTF are you doing A?! but Cas has actually become one of my closest guy mates in recent months, he was always there to begin with, he’s merely ranking a bit higher recently. I was close enough with him before anything happened to tell him about the blog and V, so the pressure is completely off, but on the other hand I can’t be as shockingly blunt and honest about him as I’d like… Because he’s probably reading this right now, hi Cas. I don’t think I’ll tell any other guy mates just in case I end up attempting to sleep with them…

It does get to a point where I feel like I’m lying to some people though. I suppose it’s quite a good measure of friendship; if I feel comfortable enough and trust a person enough to let them into my little bloggy world. Plus it’s always nice to have a guaranteed new reader!

So anyway, where was I? Oh right, Cas just left. I think our newly formed arrangement is quite good really. I won’t go into the full details just yet but he basically offered to be my new human dilator. Now, I’m not an idiot, I know he just wants to sleep with me, but to be honest; I just to want sleep with him too. Is that too much to ask?!

I’m currently hand writing this entry for the first time in yonks, feeling inspired by Cas’ most recent visit. You know what though? I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something about this excitement has had me in such a good mood recently, maybe it’s the endorphins or something, spiking to the ceiling. I can’t stop, but don’t get me wrong dear reader; I’m not falling for him, just enjoying him.

That’s all for now.

Stay Secret

xAx

3 comments:

  1. When I was a young college boy, I doubted the existence of God.

    But after I discovered Primary Vaginismus, it helped STRENGTHEN my faith in God. Finally, there is an evidence of such divine intervention - a vagina was manipulated by a HIGHER POWER for the purpose of birth control. This HIGHER POWER can inflict a woman with fear and ignorance of her own sexuality and manifested in a form of Primary Vaginismus. I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure 10-15 is quite Casanova status, but it's a cute name and I guess everything is relative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I believe in God.

    I am MODERATELY AGNOSTIC but believes that Go has reasons for everything.

    It means I am agnostic about religion but NOT agnostic about God.

    My blog is http://maypakivideos.blogspot.com/

    My e-mail is maypakialam@gmail.com

    Please visit my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/maypakialam

    On Youtube, my username is maypakialam.

    I have also made similar comments about the May 19th 2009 episode of The Tyra Banks Show:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhakQJiibc

    ReplyDelete