Boy Next Door: I felt it was about time I re-introduced myself. I've read the new post, and I've been watching the blog recently to see if anything would pop up, and it did.
I suppose I should start with an apology, I'm sorry for not speaking to you for a while. I have my reasons. As you knew, I liked you, I'd built up hopes, and then they disappeared, and this was my way of dealing with it. I trust you understand the self-destructive thoughts you end up thinking when you dwell on someone you like, who, for whatever reason, doesn't like you. So that's why I've not spoken to you, because I don't want to get any feelings/hopes back again.
Secondly. It's a big co-incidence. Today I thought about speaking to you, just out of the blue, but I didn't get the opportunity I wanted, you were always busy speaking to people, or I had stuff that needed doing. So I though I'd text you. But after reading the blog I thought I ought to explain myself and this is way too long for a text.
I'll not ramble on any more. But just know, I don't blame you, don't feel guilty. X
I suppose I should start with an apology, I'm sorry for not speaking to you for a while. I have my reasons. As you knew, I liked you, I'd built up hopes, and then they disappeared, and this was my way of dealing with it. I trust you understand the self-destructive thoughts you end up thinking when you dwell on someone you like, who, for whatever reason, doesn't like you. So that's why I've not spoken to you, because I don't want to get any feelings/hopes back again.
Secondly. It's a big co-incidence. Today I thought about speaking to you, just out of the blue, but I didn't get the opportunity I wanted, you were always busy speaking to people, or I had stuff that needed doing. So I though I'd text you. But after reading the blog I thought I ought to explain myself and this is way too long for a text.
I'll not ramble on any more. But just know, I don't blame you, don't feel guilty. X
A: I'm glad you've reintroduced yourself :) I wasn't really sure what to say in the blog post but I thought it was about time The Boy Next Door was given an explanation.
I'm going to be honest, I didn't know how much you liked me, and I did actually like you, however the last few months have changed my perspective on affection. I don't want anything with anyone. I was interested in you as a replacement for Cas.
You liked me, I needed someone to have sex with. It wouldn't have been fair to treat you like that. I would never want to be in that sort of situation and I wouldn't conscientiously be able to put someone in that position.
I hope my fuck ups haven't completely destroyed our friendship, I felt comfortable enough with you to tell you about everything that's wrong with me but took advantage of you; using my disorder as an excuse to be a bitch. What I did was out of order and I'm really sorry for everything Boy Next Door. x
I'm going to be honest, I didn't know how much you liked me, and I did actually like you, however the last few months have changed my perspective on affection. I don't want anything with anyone. I was interested in you as a replacement for Cas.
You liked me, I needed someone to have sex with. It wouldn't have been fair to treat you like that. I would never want to be in that sort of situation and I wouldn't conscientiously be able to put someone in that position.
I hope my fuck ups haven't completely destroyed our friendship, I felt comfortable enough with you to tell you about everything that's wrong with me but took advantage of you; using my disorder as an excuse to be a bitch. What I did was out of order and I'm really sorry for everything Boy Next Door. x
Boy Next Door: I wasn't in love of anything like that, it was nothing major, it was more just the glimmer of hope I had been waiting for. And haha, it is a shame the circumstances it really is! As I've said before..
And what annoyed me wasn't so much the way you treated me, I've had worse. More the hope. x
And what annoyed me wasn't so much the way you treated me, I've had worse. More the hope. x
I finally realized that God is indeed a MALE.
ReplyDeleteThe reasons are thus:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus,thick hymen and dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males.
Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.
If God is a female, it would've been the other way around.
Hi! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web-site ... Chaussures De Football
Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy blog - slc-wireless.com
Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
ReplyDeleteNonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
my webpage - Mario Lemieux Black Jersey
After checking out a handful of the blog articles
ReplyDeleteon your website, I seriously like your way of blogging.
I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list
and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know how you feel.
My blog post; Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet
Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this web site needs a lot more attention.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!
My webpage - Oakley Sunglasses
Very good post! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great writing.
My homepage: Abercrombie Et Fitch
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
ReplyDeletein your post seem to be running off the screen
in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon.
Thanks
Here is my webpage ... home page - http://creaconnections.fr/ -
I'm very happy to discover this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new stuff on your blog.
ReplyDeletemy web site ... Chaussure De Foot ()
Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in
ReplyDelete3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads
a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!
Stop by my blog ... LeBron James Shoes
Primary Vaginismus.
ReplyDeleteIf you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex.
It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate.
So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
Or be CELIBATE.
That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming.
Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
God does NOT want you to have sex.
If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.
VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
God truly works in strange ways.
I am now an enlightened man.