Thursday, 10 March 2011

TYRA MAIL!!!

This is really interesting; I actually watched it after that cunt Maypaki posted it as a comment. Thanks babe!
I know it sounds bad, but it's nice to know that my vaginismus isn't as bad as this. It's also odd to see how similar this woman's experiences are to what trying to have sex two years ago was like for me. I'm so happy to have come along this far; if you suffer as much as the poor woman in this video I really feel for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhakQJiibc

xAx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realise, don't you, that you have managed to contradict yourself several times in that comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaginismus maybe the strongest evidence that God exist. Some HIGHER POWER can manipulate a woman's body to control the population.

    HEY! At least my comments are NOT NEARLY as crazy as the preachings of Oral Roberts.

    I recently found something funny on Youtube. It was the October 19, 2007 episode of The Young Turks hosted by Cenk Uygur.

    The episode title is "Listen To Oral Roberts Talk About Sex"
    It is about the TV evangelist named Oral Roberts and his deluded, narrow-minded views on sex.

    To watch that episode, go to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61_rPgitFmc

    Oral Roberts is hilarious! So OUTLANDISH!
    He's against oral sex??? ROFLMAO.

    Oral Robert forgot that humans are very creative in bed when it comes to sex.
    I believe there is NOTHING WRONG with oral sex and anal sex if done by healthy/clean couples.

    ...As for masturbation, I still believe that a SHE is not a complete woman if she never tried vaginal masturbation. Of course, clitoral masturbation is also important (to stimulate lubrication) but it ain't complete without doing vaginal insertion.
    It educates her about the true sexual functions of her genitals.

    If a man can stroke his penis with his hand, then a woman should insert her fingers into her vagina. It teaches women how to use their vagina.

    If she doesn't know how to do it, then sex is NOT for her. She may end up experiencing the following:
    1.) Primary Vaginismus
    2.) Dry Vagina
    3.) Thick Hymen

    ...or she may have a nun's vagina, unwilling vagina or God's Vaginal Lock. God owns her vagina to control the population.

    Oral Roberts versus Oral Sex????
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. That just made the laugh of my day.

    So the next time you read my comments about Vaginismus, please do not be pissed off.

    Just compare my comments to the crazed religious ramblings of Oral Roberts.
    I think Oral Roberts is EVEN WORSE

    ReplyDelete