Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Diary of a Human Dilator

I’ve been thinking; as much as a large majority of my posts focus around swirly and often disjointed story lines about boys, I’ve never given you the boy’s perspective. And now I’m in the privileged position to be occasionally sleeping with a semi-literate human dilator who knows about the blog, is a regular reader and has a recurring role; it would be a shame not to abuse this as much as I abuse him right?
……………….
Let’s start with the truth shall we?  Sleeping with A didn’t exactly happen how/why I first imagined it would.
From Day 1 of Sixth Form I had a burning desire for A; I found her incredibly sexy. I wouldn’t have said, “yeah, she’s beautiful/gorgeous/pretty”, I would’ve said “she’s really hot, and I really want to fuck her.” I don’t know what it was that made me want her, I don’t know what it is that makes me want her again and again. I think it may have been the persona; the impression I get from her. She knows she’s hot and she knows other people think she’s hot, to be fair to her she plays on this very well. The thing I notice most is The Strut. I’m convinced she’s taught herself this special walk; perfected it through years of practice. No, that’s just me being sad, but in all seriousness: IT IS SEXY.
As I was saying, I had this longing for her, in a completely sexual way. When we first properly met I had a girlfriend, and A was getting close to Mark. Me and A picked the same option for Thursday mornings at the start of year 13; and I suppose this is where it all started. I had my complaints about my girlfriend and A had hers about Mark. There was a spark there, definitely. I think it was just that we’re very similar but in weird ways. So yeah, we got closer and closer until one Wednesday evening I get a text saying something along the lines of:
 “I’ve been thinking a lot about this, and I’ve decided I’m going to tell you something about me tomorrow morning that not many people know.” I panicked. A quickly confirmed it wasn’t cancer which put my mind at rest for a while; then I started to wonder, “what the fuck is it then?
Thursday morning came and she told me all about V and this blog I’m now starring in, which I read in an awkward silence as A tried to look busy. I finished reading it and wanted to give her a hug- the stubborn bitch was having none of it- made me feel a right tit.
Fast forward a few months, Sophie (my ex) and I are over, and the whole Mark thing got seriously screwed up (as I’m sure you have read!). At this point sleeping with her wasn’t the first thing that popped in to my head; but as the weeks went on, A had no one to piss about with and I guess I was just there! There was a mutual attraction, and we’d got together a few times on drunken nights out. Then it became a little more serious. I made it clear to A I was willing to be a human dilator, partly because I genuinely wanted to help a mate, and partly because that burning desire I mentioned earlier was still there.
I don’t know why, but she took a while to accept my proposal. She did accept it in the end, and after that the night of her shindig approached quickly. I remember texting A a few days before, asking the crucial question: “shall I bring any, err...? x” When she replied with a yes, I started to believe I was actually going to have sex with A! This was very good news.
There were already a lot of people there when I arrived at A’s house and I have to say I was pretty content with whom I was (potentially) sleeping with that night... She looked hot, I’m telling you. In fact, it can’t have taken us much longer than an hour to sneak off somewhere for the first time. It was all very well planned; even though we were metres away we would be texting each other, looking for the next opportunity for excitement. And if we weren’t texting there would be discreet passing comments, “upstairs in two...” No reply would be needed. 
From arriving and playing a bit of poker to getting the last text of the night from A saying “I’m going to bed...” it’s all rather a blur. I remember having a drunken sing-along session with a few people; I remember playing pool a few times; and I remember going to vacant rooms with A for a few snogs. But honestly, that’s all I can clearly remember.
Back to that text. I won’t lie to you; I didn’t need to be hinted at twice. Within a couple of minutes of reading that text I had said “I’m off to bed, night” to the others and gone up the stairs towards A’s room. I bet I did one of them walks where you want to sprint but you can’t, so just end up looking stupid. It didn’t matter, no one saw.
I got to the end of the landing and knocked on the door, confirming my identity. A let me in and shut the door firmly behind me. Before either of us could speak a word we were at it again- her back to the wall this time. Hands searching all over each other’s bodies, it wasn’t long ‘till my t-shirt was off. Our lips still locked, I spun A round so her back was to the bed. I slowly started to take steps forward, urging A to edge back closer to the bed. Now, I don’t remember feeling that drunk, but I can’t have been in total control because I didn’t judge how far away the bed was, and we ending up tumbling onto it and laughing quietly. This also didn’t matter, we were enjoying ourselves.
We proceeded to get into bed, most of our clothes already littering A’s bedroom floor. I was having a lot of fun, it seemed like A was too. I’m pretty sure I made all of the ‘first moves’ up until the actual sex part- that I was unsure about, I left it for A to decide as and when we did that.
After a lengthy, but very enjoyable ‘warm up’, she eventually said it. She was ready. I was definitely ready, but slightly scared too. My biggest fear was causing any terrible pain, I really, really didn’t want to do that, because if I did it would turn me off hugely, let alone A. Despite saying “sorry, is it hurting?” a few times, I really enjoyed it- it wasn’t at all what I expected, but I’m guessing A just has a pretty high pain threshold. So, even when she let me know she’d had enough, I was pretty satisfied. Mentally anyway. Weirdly, it didn’t bother me that I didn’t ‘finish’, as such.
Perhaps the most surprising, and pleasing thing came after the sex. I was shocked. I expected a sort of “wham, bam, thank you mam” scenario from A, but I got the opposite. We spoke for a while, and then she rolled over, picked up my arm and put it round her body. This satisfied me the most; as despite the pseudonym A has assigned to me and my role in this blog, I love to be cuddled up to. What a soppy git I am.

Cas 

13 comments:

  1. That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    I recently found something funny on Youtube. It was the October 19, 2007 episode of The Young Turks hosted by Cenk Uygur.

    The episode title is "Listen To Oral Roberts Talk About Sex"
    It is about the TV evangelist named Oral Roberts and his deluded, narrow-minded views on sex.

    To watch that episode, go to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61_rPgitFmc

    Oral Roberts is hilarious! So OUTLANDISH!
    He's against oral sex??? ROFLMAO.

    I believe there is NOTHING WRONG with oral sex and anal sex if done by healthy/clean couples.

    ...As for masturbation, I still believe that a woman is not a complete woman if she never tried vaginal masturbation. Of course, clitoral masturbation is also important (to stimulate lubrication) but it ain't complete without doing vaginal insertion.
    It educates her about the true sexual functions of her genitals.

    If a man can stroke his penis with his hand, then a woman should insert her fingers into her vagina. It teaches women how to use their vagina.

    If she doesn't know how to do it, then sex is NOT for her. She may end up experiencing the following:
    1.) Primary Vaginismus
    2.) Dry Vagina
    3.) Thick Hymen

    ...or she may have a nun's vagina, unwilling vagina or God's Vaginal Lock. God owns her vagina to control the population.

    HEY! At least my comments are NOT NEARLY as crazy as Oral Roberts' crazy ramblings.

    Oral Roberts versus Oral Sex????
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. That just made the laugh of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly makipaki boy, wish we could block him already xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Jake! You misspelled my name.
    It's Maypaki, not makipaki.

    My complete name is maypakialam. That is my username on Youtube.

    You are free to comment on my Youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/maypakialam

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! makipaki! i think that was the point!

    you're a useless cunt, piss off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was actually an accident but I can't say I'm particularly concerned.

    Your whole presence on this blog is entirely unwanted by the blog's author and its readership. You post the same comments over and over again with little regard to context, so in other words, your comments are largely spam. Your repeated references to the blog's author's body and personal life are intrusive and creepy, and I think most men with self-respect would realise when they should stop what they're doing. For all your talk of religion or a God I would have thought you'd be less of a rude, creepy older man.

    I appreciate there might be a bit of a language barrier but I hope you realise that no one wants you here, no one takes your comments seriously (if they even read them), and so by posting your crap here you're wasting your own time as well as everyone else's. Please find someone else to annoy, or better yet stop commenting on other people's blogs in this manner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember xAx, in your old blog post titled "Friendly" (posted on Monday, 28 February 2011), I left a comment about a WAR between xAx and GOD.

    -It was a war between two opposing forces:

    1.) xAx -for violating her unwilling vagina.
    2.) GOD -for owning xAx's vagina for population control.

    ...you've LOST the war, xAx. God has won, at least for now.

    But if you're still trying to fight God's vaginal lock, then I guess the war isn't over yet.
    So...PREPARE FOR ROUND 2.

    This is more exciting than watching pop-corn movies.

    Please do not call me BBY BOY. You have no idea what I look like.

    I have the right equipments to please myself such as:

    1.) hands
    2.) FLESH light
    3.) porn
    4.) imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a great post. I just lived reading it. It contains so much information. I really enjoyed reading your article and i absolutely loved it….Thank you for posting it and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really informative, Usually people confused to ask such type of information from there fellows. So much for the people who are looking for such type of information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the information. I really like the concept of this post and I feel that this is a very unique and rare information that you have managed to compile and hence I highly appreciate your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete