Monday, 22 November 2010

Why do i say these things?

Relationships, whether you like to admit it or not, end for a reason. Me and Ben were not exactly a model couple; we broke up for 3 months at one point and on separate occasions we both cheated on each other. Relationships end for a reason; our reason was that we weren’t worth the hardships of long distance. We weren’t strong enough to get over the 40-odd mile gap. Even taking into consideration the shopping opportunities at Cambridge.
But just because we’ve broken up doesn’t mean we don’t have feelings for each other. I’m assuming that when I see him in person there’s going to be a flood of emotion that’s been pent up in me for the past 2 months, gagging to be fondled by the familiarity that is Ben.

...............................................................................................................

That bit above was written a few nights ago. He got fraped tonight: “I love you A xxx” which obviously made me think that's blatantly me. This pissed me off so much; for the last few days the rage has just been brimming at the surface, waiting to punch someone in the face… It kind of came out in Ben’s direction. So yeah, I text him saying “was that meant to be funny or something? Love A” and long story short we got into a massive argument ending with me saying “I spent two years giving a shit about you and you just assume were going to break up, with no second thoughts. You just leave. Great, thanks. Shows how much I actually meant to you. I loved you so much and would have tried to make it work. But you ruined it. Thanks for wasting two years of my life Ben, was a blast.”

Yeeeeeeaaahhh… not really sure what to do now.

Maybe casual sex is still an option? As Blair puts it: “It's just your ordinary, run of the mill ex sex, fuelled by the most common of aphrodisiacs: mutual loathing and disdain.”

The Gospel of Gossip Girl always helps in times of need.

xAx

3 comments:

  1. Primary Vaginismus.
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex.

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate.
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE.
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming.

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex.
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.

    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I believe in God.

    I am MODERATELY AGNOSTIC but believes that Go has reasons for everything.

    It means I am agnostic about religion but NOT agnostic about God.

    My blog is http://maypakivideos.blogspot.com/

    My e-mail is maypakialam@gmail.com

    Please visit my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/maypakialam

    On Youtube, my username is maypakialam.

    I have also made similar comments about the May 19th 2009 episode of The Tyra Banks Show:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhakQJiibc

    ReplyDelete