So I’ve been attempting to rack my brains round this whole Mark issue for the past week or so, resulting in ‘the talk’. Yeah, I hate the talk too, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and be a wuss and text him instead of talking to him in real life. We came to the conclusion that we’ve just been completely stagnant because I thought he wasn’t making a move because I didn’t know what I wanted… and he thought I didn’t know what I wanted because he wasn’t making a move. More of the vicious cycle anyone?
He also admitted that he didn’t want to fuck it up with me but also didn't want to commit himself either. Then I had a brief momemt of brilliance... I was reading through my last blog and realised something, the bit that said ‘I could just go “look Mark, I like you, not enough to go out with you and be exclusive but enough to make me want to do you in an empty classroom. K?” and see where it leads me’ is actually not a bad idea… Which leads me to the subject of this blog: Friends With Benefits.
In the words of Hannah Montana, I want the best of both worlds.
Kat had a brief FWB period with a mutual friend: “I think it just came down to the fact that we were both attracted to each other, both friends, both not up for commitment.” She agrees with my FWB theory and thinks Mark would go for it.
So I’ve done some research…
The Most Important Rules Seem To Be These:
•Both parties must be either single or in open relationships.
•If you're not having fun, then by definition, it isn't FWB.
•Just because the sex is casual doesn't make it an appropriate topic for casual conversation. Be discreet.
•Don't assume that duration implies relationship progression.
Both of us are single, we can only find out if we’re having fun by going for it, I can be very discreet and in the last 6 weeks of drunken snogging and house partying our relationship hasn’t really changed at all.
I think this could go very well. All I have to do is get him to agree to it… but after all my research on ‘the rules of FWBs’ I've learnt that a) some of these ‘lad’ websites are really gross and b) most guys seem to be up for the idea.
I was hoping to sign off with some hilarious friends-related pun but I can't think of one... so I'll leave you with this image instead:
You have a nice night
xAx
He also admitted that he didn’t want to fuck it up with me but also didn't want to commit himself either. Then I had a brief momemt of brilliance... I was reading through my last blog and realised something, the bit that said ‘I could just go “look Mark, I like you, not enough to go out with you and be exclusive but enough to make me want to do you in an empty classroom. K?” and see where it leads me’ is actually not a bad idea… Which leads me to the subject of this blog: Friends With Benefits.
In the words of Hannah Montana, I want the best of both worlds.
Kat had a brief FWB period with a mutual friend: “I think it just came down to the fact that we were both attracted to each other, both friends, both not up for commitment.” She agrees with my FWB theory and thinks Mark would go for it.
So I’ve done some research…
The Most Important Rules Seem To Be These:
•Both parties must be either single or in open relationships.
•If you're not having fun, then by definition, it isn't FWB.
•Just because the sex is casual doesn't make it an appropriate topic for casual conversation. Be discreet.
•Don't assume that duration implies relationship progression.
Both of us are single, we can only find out if we’re having fun by going for it, I can be very discreet and in the last 6 weeks of drunken snogging and house partying our relationship hasn’t really changed at all.
I think this could go very well. All I have to do is get him to agree to it… but after all my research on ‘the rules of FWBs’ I've learnt that a) some of these ‘lad’ websites are really gross and b) most guys seem to be up for the idea.
I was hoping to sign off with some hilarious friends-related pun but I can't think of one... so I'll leave you with this image instead:
You have a nice night
xAx

Primary Vaginismus.
ReplyDeleteIf you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex.
It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate.
So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
Or be CELIBATE.
That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming.
Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
God does NOT want you to have sex.
If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.
VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
God truly works in strange ways.
I am now an enlightened man.