Sunday, 28 November 2010

Since when did 'no strings' have so many tethers?

You know that feeling when you really want something but know you shouldn’t? It’s not quite the same as wanting something you can’t have; it’s wanting something that will turn to ruins if you had it. It’s selfishness.
For some reason I want more than just Friends With Benefits with Mark and I don’t know why. I’m happy now, this feeling is just me being stupid and greedy.

We would be awful together, shocking. He’d be useless and I would get back at him by doing something stupid. I’d feel tied up; the strings between us would turn into rope and then I’d lash out. Ruining everything. If we became more than we already are it would be terrible, so why does a huge part of me want it?

I must just be in the honeymoon stage of FWBs, and watching too much Gossip Girl. As much as the cynical side of me thinks this is a really, really, really, really bad idea to even be contemplating; a teeny tiny bit of me wants someone more. He’s brilliant and lovely and pretty and funny and sexy and just arghhh! This isn’t good for me. Well it is, but it wouldn’t be brilliant and lovely and pretty and funny and sexy, it would just be arghhh. I don’t like the idea of arghhh as much as I like him.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me! What is it with him that makes me want to go all Blair and Chuck on my own arse?! Though come on, you’d have to be heartless to not want this:


Melt's my heart. What do you think the chances are of making Mark wear a bow tie to sixth form?

xAx

1 comment:

  1. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete