I finally realized that God is indeed a MALE. The reasons are:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus, thick hymen or dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population. God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped. This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males. Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.
You can clearly see that this girl is going through a painful thing and is trying everything she can to treat this!
Nobody gives a shit if this is God's doing or whether he is a male or a female. Did you read that last bit? NOONE GIVES A SHIT!
You're a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being and I am sure if there is a God, he OR she would not have created you.
A deserves readers that will listen to what she has to say and admire her spirit through it all, not fucks like you who feel it is appropriate to go ON AND ON AND ON about some crap that has NOTHING to do with what A's blog is about!
A don't pay attention to this fuckwit. He obviously doesn't get any himself and will burn in hell for doing this... if there is indeed a hell.
On a more cheerful note, keep writing! We are all reading intently, and I hope you manage to get better at the whole coping with sex thing :)
I find it quite disturbing that Maypaki thinks it is perfectly acceptable for another being to "own and control" a person's body.
Try and look beyond the obsession with God and you might begin to understand the physical and psychological suffering Vaginismus, Vulvodynia etc. can have on not only the person with the condition but those around them.
Why do we always keep referring to God as a male? The Bible only mentions Him as male. Is there any actual evidence that we can see to prove his gender?
YES. THERE IS!
Painful intercourse is more common among females than males. Therefore, God is a male. This is how God asserts his masculinity over a woman's body.
A woman with Vaginismus, Dry Vagina or Thick Hymen DO NOT deserve to be touched by any man. Her body belongs to God. It is God's method of population control.
If you disagree, then prove to me that God is a female.
Maypaki, I pity you, I honestly do. You spend your time writing on websites about vaginismus trying to preach your absurd and ridiculous beliefs. No one cares for your beliefs, and as an individual who suffered from vaginismus (primary) and after treatment am able to have wonderful sex with my husband, I know you are wrong. God did not mean for me to be a nun. He did not cause my pain. My biology did. People are born with hundreds of different ailments that can make their lives harder, but it is not because God decided to make them this way, it is based on their biology. I am a devout christian and have strong faith in God, and I know God would never inflict pain on people to control them. God does not micromanage. My body belongs to God in the sense that it is my life purpose to serve him and live a good life where I help others and live in his word, not in becoming a nun. I think perhaps you should educate yourself and remove your comments, as they have no merit and make Christians look crazy (trust me, we don't want the negative stigma of being judmental, mentally ill, and cold that you are giving off). You are doing nothing but providing negative propaganda about vaginismus and belittling those who suffer from it.
xAx, try to keep positive and ignore maypaki's ludicrous comments. I know your struggles and I can relate to your hardship, but I promise it will get better. Someday you will conquer this and it will only make you stronger! What helped me the most was physical therapy and relaxation techniques, maybe those will help you too!
I finally realized that God is indeed a MALE.
ReplyDeleteThe reasons are:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus, thick hymen or dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males.
Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.
I am now an enlightened man.
Maypaki, why can't you just fuck off?
ReplyDeleteYou can clearly see that this girl is going through a painful thing and is trying everything she can to treat this!
Nobody gives a shit if this is God's doing or whether he is a male or a female. Did you read that last bit?
NOONE GIVES A SHIT!
You're a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being and I am sure if there is a God, he OR she would not have created you.
A deserves readers that will listen to what she has to say and admire her spirit through it all, not fucks like you who feel it is appropriate to go ON AND ON AND ON about some crap that has NOTHING to do with what A's blog is about!
A don't pay attention to this fuckwit. He obviously doesn't get any himself and will burn in hell for doing this... if there is indeed a hell.
On a more cheerful note, keep writing! We are all reading intently, and I hope you manage to get better at the whole coping with sex thing :)
Peace Out! :)
P.S. Maypaki, you are a twat.
To xSallyKapx, I never use the dirty f-word in my comments and replies.
ReplyDeleteUsing curse words is an immature behavior. I does NOT make you better than me.
On the other hand, prove to me that there is no God.
xAx may have a nun's vagina, extra virgin vagina, and God's birth controller.
If she does NOT own her vagina (because it seals tightly), then who does?
God owns her vagina.
I find it quite disturbing that Maypaki thinks it is perfectly acceptable for another being to "own and control" a person's body.
ReplyDeleteTry and look beyond the obsession with God and you might begin to understand the physical and psychological suffering Vaginismus, Vulvodynia etc. can have on not only the person with the condition but those around them.
Why do we always keep referring to God as a male?
ReplyDeleteThe Bible only mentions Him as male. Is there any actual evidence that we can see to prove his gender?
YES. THERE IS!
Painful intercourse is more common among females than males. Therefore, God is a male.
This is how God asserts his masculinity over a woman's body.
A woman with Vaginismus, Dry Vagina or Thick Hymen DO NOT deserve to be touched by any man.
Her body belongs to God.
It is God's method of population control.
If you disagree, then prove to me that God is a female.
Maypaki, I pity you, I honestly do. You spend your time writing on websites about vaginismus trying to preach your absurd and ridiculous beliefs. No one cares for your beliefs, and as an individual who suffered from vaginismus (primary) and after treatment am able to have wonderful sex with my husband, I know you are wrong. God did not mean for me to be a nun. He did not cause my pain. My biology did. People are born with hundreds of different ailments that can make their lives harder, but it is not because God decided to make them this way, it is based on their biology. I am a devout christian and have strong faith in God, and I know God would never inflict pain on people to control them. God does not micromanage.
ReplyDeleteMy body belongs to God in the sense that it is my life purpose to serve him and live a good life where I help others and live in his word, not in becoming a nun. I think perhaps you should educate yourself and remove your comments, as they have no merit and make Christians look crazy (trust me, we don't want the negative stigma of being judmental, mentally ill, and cold that you are giving off). You are doing nothing but providing negative propaganda about vaginismus and belittling those who suffer from it.
xAx, try to keep positive and ignore maypaki's ludicrous comments. I know your struggles and I can relate to your hardship, but I promise it will get better. Someday you will conquer this and it will only make you stronger! What helped me the most was physical therapy and relaxation techniques, maybe those will help you too!
HAHAHAHA. xAx is such a POSER.
ReplyDeleteHer blog subtitle said: "Living with and attempting to overcome vaginismus as a sex-craving eighteen year old."
LOL. She's pretending to crave for intercourse despite the fact that her vagina DOES NOT.
Stop being pretentious, xAx. You cannot crave for something that can hurt you.
If you really do crave to get hurt, just admit that you're a SANDO-MASOCHIST.
That's the consequence of violating your VAGINAL RIGHTS:
1.) Vagina's right to refuse sex.
2.) Vagina's right to self pleasure.
2.) Vagina's right to self lubricate.
You could be a SANDO-MASOCHIST or face you destiny: nunnery or celibacy.
I suggest you should watch the VAGINA MONOLOGUE.
It influenced my views on women's rights as well as VAGINAL RIGHTS.
Intercourse is supposed to be pleasurable, not painful.
ReplyDeletexAx has NO respect for her VAGINAL RIGHTS and end up becoming a MASOCHIST.
God owns her vagina for population control.
Everyone who tries to have intercourse with xAx is a CLOSET RAPIST.
I am a man who believes in women's rights as well as VAGINAL RIGHTS.