Please don’t look at me tonight.
You appear unexpectedly, my stomach drops at the sight of you. All the butterflies drop dead and sink to my very core; foul and putrid like any hope I once had.
I don’t acknowledge you; you chose to not exist anymore. Your shadow still haunts me like a cold ghost.
A shred of emotion leaks from your person. That look, I remember that look. I grasp onto it for dear life, linger; knowing fully well this want will be the death of me.
The burn used to be a bonfire, blasting so high that everyone could feel its warmth. It went cold overnight; you brought the monsoon and held me responsible. You make me feel fault and all I can do is sit here and feel it burn into me like your eyes across the table.
I still see those embers; flickers of light in your eyes. But I know, I truly know that we are dead; dead from the inside out, festering, a perfect rot. Still cannot resist revelling in fantasies, bleeding in through my ears and dancing in my mind.
My mind dances but I remain still; stagnant surrounded by smiles, twisting and turning around the table to an ambience of happiness. He’s happier without me, he definitely is. He surely is.
xAx
Been there.
ReplyDeleteCheer up! It's supposed to get easier with time :)
ReplyDeleteI finally realized that God is indeed a MALE.
ReplyDeleteThe reasons are:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus, thick hymen or dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males.
Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.
I am now an enlightened man.
'I am now an enlightened man' ahem, haha (: I'm sure that you mean, 'I am now a freaky, gullible, teenage girl harassing idiot'.
ReplyDeletePrimary Vaginismus = Nun's Vagina or Celibacy.
ReplyDeleteIt is the answer to over population.
If you effectively discourage females from all forms of masturbation, they may experience Vaginismus. This method of birth control is far more NATURAL than the rhythm method, pills, condoms, IUDs, abortion pills, etc.
Vaginismus is God's gift to humanity. He may be against alternative forms of birth control.