Thursday, 16 June 2011

HELLO

So I’m here to apologise for the lack of new posts and to pre-empt the fact that this post shall be a load of bollocks. But you know what, I really don’t care.

I’ve been busy ok? Get over it.
I’m sorry, that was rude. How are you? WUBU2?
How did your exams go? Mine are going alrightish at the moment, I have one left which I really really really need to absolutely nail. No pressure. I’ve realised that I’m not good at exams and thanked all sorts of gods for the invention of coursework, no matter how much of a fucking pain it was at the time.
I’ve had sex once with Cas and it was a bit weird and tad awkward; mainly because I was sober. Well kind of. I drank what I thought was a substantial amount of Finlandia Mango Vodka during the day just before I went round his, turns out I’m more a heavyweight then I thought. Sobriety was firmly achieved.  I’ll probably do a more extensive post on why we haven’t had sex since this. It will be depressing and whiney but I DON’T CAAAARE.
(In other news I bought Frank Turner and Bon Iver’s new albums, which are both fucking incredible. If you enjoy good music you should definitely buy, beg or steal them.)

As you can see the combined effort of minimal sex, self-enforced learning and subsequently having no reason to leave the room in sleep in (which should really be appropriately renamed ‘The Hovel’) is causing me to rapidly turn insane. But not even the fun insane; more like the weird kind of insane that’s funny at first because they’ve gone foetal and are rocking back and forth but then it’s just sad because they don’t stop. I’M A CWAZY FUCKER.

I also have lost any form of hygiene routine; resulting in not looking in the mirror or changing out of the same pair of pyjamas for several days and finding that I look incredibly similar to this:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT it’s only like 8 days until this awful draught of socialising, showering and sexing is O-V-E-R. And we all know what that means:


You better have stayed sexy whilst I’ve been away…
xAx

2 comments:

  1. You're craaazy, girl! But it's good that you're letting off steam somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete