I began writing this post with the intention of taking a two month hiatus for my exam period, which finishes with the ultimate test of my maximum alcohol consumption in the last week of June. This being the reasonably sensible decision as obsessing over this blog takes up a shocking amount of my alone time I was planning on making this a reality, however as the story of my life seems to be going; the reasonably sensible decision is often not reality, and in realistic terms, not the bed I choose to have sex in.
I slept with Cas. I know; you don’t have to tell me, I know I’m an awful person. I did the thing I truly believed I wasn’t going to do; go back on my word. My moral ambiguity is not the focus of this post however, the actual action is.
The usual slow and steady routine of foreplay was ignored as we raced to be the first to remove the other’s clothes, I could tell instantaneously that Cas was no longer the hesitant human dilator I’d originally crept off into the darkness with; terrified to hurt me with every spine tingling touch. This new attitude was an incredible turn on; I felt normal for the first time in two and a half years’ worth of sex life. Of course there was the familiarly unfriendly pain that comes alongside any sort of sexual penetration but it had lessened each time we’d stumbled into bed. It can also be noted that this lessening of pain was coincidentally paralleled by a lessening of emotion; it was easy to see that Cas no longer had feelings for me. I'm not sure if this was necessarily a bad though; this was probably what I was like with him. No feelings, just sex.
I drag my blood red nails down his back as he goes deeper and deeper, pulling his dark hair and clutching desperately at his shoulders; my legs wrapped around the very being that is causing so much pain. With Cas I have this unconscious tendency to try and hurt him as much as he hurts me, even if it is hidden by nails on backs and some light hair pulling. Cas told me afterwards that he can never tell the difference between my pain noises and my pleasure noises, which I take solace in. Who would want to have sex with someone they knew they were hurting? A sadomasochistic, that’s who; “the only time I knew you were enjoying it was when I used my hands” but at least he wasn’t completely clueless.
Now I wouldn't usually go into this much detail of the actual sex itself (I'm all for reading a bit of graphic blogging like Jake Holden's blog, but who really wants to read the dirty details of me being in pain?) but on this occasion something interesting happened. We'd already had sex twice during these early hours of the morning and somehow ended up back in the throws, making the most of the weird and spontaneous way we'd ended up in bed together. I began to feel something, something new, nothing like pain. More of a sensation.
This sensation was shocking; it was only the beginnings, but I could feel it, actual pleasure. I can’t be particularly accurate as I wasn’t exactly timing this, but for what I imagined was the last 20/30 seconds of sex opened my eyes literally and metaphorically, leading me to the conclusion that sex can be fucking awesome. I smiled as Cas finished, then the realisation that we're probably never going to do that again flooded me. I felt a bit sad, not at the fact that whatever it was between myself and Cas was over, but at the fact that I was going to have to start over. Again. But I don't know, this was a good thing. I couldn't carry on like that with Cas, I couldn't do that to The Fit Girl. So the next day I bowed out as gracefully as I could. Leaving only the three condom wrappers shattered around my room to remind me that I was on the verge of enjoying sex.
It is a shame that I won't have a human dilator anymore, but I will happily give him up for that moment. The moment that, if only for a brief instance, was better than anything Ben or Mark ever gave me; a glimmer of normality. I owe him so much for that.
Stay Sexy
xAx


Take that, Maypaki!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you're beginning to enjoy sex. To be honest, you should have been doing so anyway, but with V it was bound to be difficult to begin with.
Considering this happened without a large amount of foreplay, this is a massive step. I've always thought that foreplay is very important (if not moreso than penetration), but in your case I'd think it necessary to make it easier to have sex with you - especially if you orgasm before any actual penetration, might help with the V.
But the fact that this actually happened - and you enjoyed at least some of it - is actually a Very Good Thing indeed. Maybe it shouldn't have been with Cas, as you say - but to be honest, does it really matter too much?
Go forth into the world knowing how much you can (and will) enjoy sex, young lady! I command you!
Innocent Loverboy said: "Take that, Maypaki"
ReplyDeleteI said:
You don't need to tell that to me.
Tell that to God.
Just like what I said before, we are free to do what is right and what is wrong. It is called free will.
What xAx did is no different from female circumcision and hymen reconstruction surgery.
They're all WRONG. Violating God's vaginal lock is also wrong.
It's nice to know that I recently no longer get dirty f-words in this blog.
FUCK off
ReplyDeletemwah
My comments have spiritual significance.
ReplyDeleteRealizing that some HIGHER POWER can manipulate body parts also means realizing that we should learn to be HUMBLE.
God asserts his superiority over his creations.
God also blessed us with the ability to please ourselves as well as to please others.
But not all humans are the same. Some are not meant to experience such pleasure for reasons that only God knows. His ways are beyond our knowledge.
I have learned to humble myself before God.
I have also realized that masturbation is A LOT LESS CARNAL than promiscuity, thus protecting me from unsafe sex and the side effects of artificial birth control.
So it is ILLOGICAL for you to use the dirty f-word against me.
The dirty f-word stands for:
F = For
U = Unlawful
C = Carnal
K = Knowledge
- which could also mean RAPE, SANDO-MASOCHISM, and PEDOPHILIA. I am completely against such unlawful carnal knowledge
All right, Maypaki, since I'm a Christian and I believe in God as much as you, I'll address the following comment to God, as you request.
ReplyDelete==
Dear God,
Thank you so much for the gift of sex. I realise that procreation is necessary for the continuation of a species, but you didn't need to make sexual intercourse a pleasurable act. Yet you did, and you added the bonus of it not always leading to procreation. For this, and for the experiences that sex leads to, such as bliss, euphoria and orgasm, I thank you. I am grateful beyond belief.
I thank you also, God, for the awareness of masturbation. By this practice, you have given us a method of arriving at our sexual peak without engaging in intercourse - something else that proves sexual pleasure is a gift, and not just a side-effect. For this, also, I thank you.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the fact that A has taken some positive steps towards combating her primary vaginismus condition. I praise you for understanding that A can find it difficult to live with vaginismus, but A has demonstrated in her above post that she is moving slowly towards the enjoyment of sex. I hope you will agree with me, God, that A deserves sexual pleasure as much as anyone else, and that in helping her through her plight, her friends, such as those who comment on this blog, are performing a valuable service in the form of support via words.
Lastly, I would like to thank you, God, for bringing A to my attention. I consider her a lovely person to know, and every day I look forward to hearing more of her stories, and hopefully more progress in her fight against vaginismus. I pray for more sexual pleasure to present itself to A as her life continues forwards.
Amen.
> I.L.B.
I finally realized that God is indeed a MALE.
ReplyDeleteThe reasons are thus:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus,thick hymen and dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
AMEN