Monday, 1 August 2011

Singles Warehouse Guest Post


I was asked by Dirty Knickers (http://dirty-knickers.blogspot.com/) last week if I could write a guest post for this brilliant online dating site; Singles Warehouse.
I said yes; pretending to be cool about it but in real life getting VERY over excited at the prospect writing something for a blog other than my own.

Me being, in my head, an internet rockstar.

So here it is more likely ladies than gents;

Thanks to Dirty Knickers and Singles Warehouse for letting me loose on the site!

Stay Sexy

xAx

4 comments:

  1. I thought you may be able to use this as a resource for your readers. A new dating website called 2date4love.com launched for individuals who cannot engage in intercourse, but look for meaningful relationships. This is the first dating site of this kind.

    2date4love.com is the answer for those who have a desire to share their lives with someone who respects and cares for them just as they are.

    Please contact me if you would like to learn more. annmichele@amebamarketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally realized that God is indeed a MALE.
    The reasons are:

    1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.

    2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus, thick hymen or dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
    God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
    This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.

    This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males.
    Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.

    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're very glad to have you

    See Our Latest Blog Entry Date Single Women

    ReplyDelete