Counting the weeks on one hand has become difficult considering I have at most four fingers and one thumb. The amount of weeks has spread onto my second hand, a sign that screams ‘darling, look how long it’s been. You need to get laid as soon as possible’. I can barely remember the last time I felt hot lips passionately thrusting themselves upon mine, the last time fingers frantically clutched at my waist, the last time I experienced an ever long moment of pure physical lust.
All I can remember in that instance, I felt it, I liked it. I was enjoying sex and then it stopped; tasting the ripest of fruit to only have it taken away forever. Making other bites I take sour in comparison. So what did I do? I stopped biting, stopped trying, stopped tasting. Consequently I feel like I have lost my ability to seduce, to convince guys that I would be good in bed despite my disorderly shortcomings.
In Laymen’s terms: I have lost my mojo.
Well, I think I have. I feel like I have. It’s not like the opportunities haven’t arisen; I just haven’t taken them. Excuse the pun but I just don’t have it in me anymore. The fact that I have had opportunity makes me think that it’s my fault, my own doing that I haven’t had any action. I haven’t taken initiative.
And I keep saying I need action but then suddenly when I’m in that situation; music pounding, sweat dripping, alcohol flowing, I just don’t feel it. Maybe because this is the first long period of time in a long period time that I have been well and truly single I’ve just gotten accustomed to this celibate lifestyle. Is this me CONTENT?
I’ll let you know.
Stay Sexy.
xAx

"Excuse the pun but I just don’t have it in me anymore"
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love accidental puns/innuendos.
Don't worry about it too much, not taking up opportunities doesn't mean you've lost your skills, maybe you just need to be tempted more or be in the right mood next time!
Oh Lord! Tell me about it I'm stuck in such a rut right now like I keep saying "i need to get laid" and putting my self out there to guys but then when it comes to it I'm like "hmm no I'd rather catch some zzz's" then the next morning I'm like I needed more than sleep.
ReplyDeleteI've been officially single for 6-months now and only sleeping with your ex in those 6-months knocks your confidence for moving to the next guy!
You have lost your mojo. Therefore, GOD WINS AGAIN.
ReplyDeleteWomen with zero mojo may experience PAINFUL INTERCOURSE.
That's God's way of saying that you should follow your destiny: NUNNERY or CELIBACY.
Your vagina has been touched by God to control the population, therefore it should NEVER be touched by any MAN.
God is indeed a male for two reasons:
1.) If God is a female, she would never inflict women with painful intercourse. She would merely inflict them with infertility. Her empathy towards women's feelings will always prevail.
2.) It is known in history that men treat women as property. Therefore, if God inflicts a woman with primary vaginismus, thick hymen or dry vagina, then her vagina is now the property of God. She's meant to control the population.
God uses her as an instrument to reveal who the real rapists are, thereby upholding women's most divine right -the right NOT to be raped.
This proves that God is a male, because for him, there are things more important than empathy towards females.
This explains why painful intercourse is MORE COMMON among females than males.
Because God is a MALE and treats some women as his property to control the population.
If a guy loses his mojo, his penis does not feel any pain.
If a woman loses her mojo, she may experience painful intercourse. Therefore, God is a MALE.
God removes women's mojos & inflict them with painful intercourse.
Men also have sexual dysfunctions, but it doesn't always hurt their genitals.
But most female sexual dysfunctions involve vaginal pain. That's EXACTLY how God values some women. That's how God asserts his DIVINE MASCULINITY.
GOD IS A MALE. That's God's way of showing that sometimes VAGINAs have RIGHTS separate from a woman.
Please be reminded that her VAGINAL RIGHTS (right to refuse sex, right to self-lubricate, right to self pleasure) are SO SACRED, that it should NOT be violated by anyone, even the woman herself.
If a man violates her vaginal rights, he is a RAPIST.
If a woman violates her own vaginal rights, she is a masochist (a total freak of nature).
I am now an enlightened man.
Fuck off you bible bashing Asian freak.
ReplyDeleteAllura! Your entire sex life is a LIE.
ReplyDeletePlease abandon your imaginary sexual cravings and follow your destiny (nunnery or celibacy).
I'm now enlightened by the fact that God is a male and treats some women as his property to control the population (by inflicting them with painful intercourse).
So get real, Allura.
Stop lying to yourself.
I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.
ReplyDelete