Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Tidings of Uncomfort and Very Little Joy

I've been a wuss about posting new blogs since 2010's conclusive couple of weeks, this will become clear eventually... I'll save it for another entry.

Tis the season to be awkward tralalalala lalalala.
So I’m sat here in the kitchen on my own watching spy kids after the avoiding the entirety of my extended family who have now gone out without me. Fair enough really, considering I hid from them in the bathroom.

I feel I’ve failed you. I didn’t talk to Ben. I couldn’t. It was a shocking display of sheepishness from both parties. He actually said more to me than I did to him: ‘hi’ whilst looking half scared I was going to punch his lights out. I just stopped, just for a second and mouthed ‘hi’ in return. Then once he left our monosyllabic conversation I admirably ran to the loos and attempted to stop myself from crying. When I came back Ben was gone.

But I’m going to do the second best and most wussiest thing: text him. Now we all know that this did not go well last time, but I’m going for niceties this time.

..............................

OMG UPDATE: During the annual ‘let’s play poker because we have nothing else to do’ family poker game I realised that during my drunken stupor on Christmas Eve I received a text from Ben after he’d left the pub. Is he in exactly the same position as me? Why didn’t he just talk to me? The text itself was quite small talky and testing the watery but my reply was ridiculously blunt:

“I had a pretty good night thanks, was really odd seeing you tbh. I think we should make friends because I don’t know about you but I found it really really weird last night and I don’t want it to be like that for [name of party host]’s party… its strange and a shame to pretend you don’t exist when you’ve been a huge part of my life for the last 2 years. What do you reckon?”

......................

OMG ANOTHER UPDATE: he never replied, what a cunt.
 
xAx

6 comments:

  1. You don't have to be celibate for me.
    Just realize that God owns your body.

    There are two types:

    1. Primary vaginismus - oops, she has a nun's vagina. Violating a nun's vagina is immoral.

    2. Secondary vaginismus - happens usually after giving birth or menopause. It means God doesn't want you to make MORE kids. A natural birth control.

    It is the answer to overpopulation. Sex is not for everyone. Some are unfit for sex.

    There was one episode in the Tyra Banks show, May 19, 2009. A woman named Kelsie had level 4 Primary Vaginismus. Yet she got pregnant.

    How did she get pregnant? Here’s how it went:
    She said she was under heavy medication while her husband had “sex” with her. She said her mind was OUT OF IT when the intercourse happened.

    For me, that is BORDERLINE RAPE. Their baby is a product of RAPE.
    I am a man but I think it is almost criminal and immoral to completely disregard a woman’s feelings (or lack of it) during intercourse.

    If a woman stills tries to FORCE HERSELF to do it in spite the pain, she has no self respect, no self esteem. Because to her, sex is just an obligation to please another and not an expression of MUTUAL affection/pleasure.
    Sex involves mutual affection/consent. It should please both of them.

    If not, then it is considered RAPE.

    If she can’t become a nun, she should at least be celibate.
    It will END her misery. She just went astray by getting married.

    Sex is not for everyone.
    Yes, a woman can get pregnant without intercourse. That seems artificial. I don’t know how God would feel about that.

    I am not a Bible fan. Nuns are not mentioned in the Bible either.
    I am just MODERATELY AGNOSTIC but thinks that God has reasons for everything.

    Vaginismus may be the strongest evidence that God exist. Some HIGHER POWER can manipulate a woman’s body.

    Married Virgins are laughable. I think they should divorce. HAHAHA. I LAUGH SO HARD THAT MY TESTICLES HURT. OUCH!!!

    I am a man who believes in WOMEN'S RIGHTS. Without women's rights, women would still be treated as baby factories instead of human beings with choices.

    If a woman has a right to say NO to sex, then so does her VAGINA. She should respect her VAGINAL RIGHTS. They are:

    1.) Vagina's right to refuse sex.

    2.) Vagina's right to self-pleasure

    3.) Vagina's right to self-lubricate.

    If a woman has Prime Vaginismus, it means her VAGINA is refusing sex. It's God's form of BIRTH CONTROL.

    Most humans are genetically designed to learn how to masturbate. Masturbation teaches them to be sexually self-aware. But some, particularly women, have limited or no masturbation skills and end up having Vaginismus or tough Hymen. Because God forbids them to learn about sex to control the population. Some women do not own their bodies because God owns them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't rape a lack of consent? Yep, it is. I've Wikipedia'd it:
    'rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, by one person against another person without that person's consent.'
    K thanks bye xAx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's something condensed:

    Women with Primary Vaginismus can still enjoy intercourse but ONLY IN THEIR DREAMS. In reality, they just can't because it is too damn painful for them.

    They masturbate by just rubbing their clitoris but they always avoid vaginal insertion. Because they're scared of their own fingers (or anything).

    FYI: Sex is a desire, a craving and a WANT. It is not a chore to please another. It is NOT just about him, it's about YOU too.

    One probable cause of Primary Vaginismus (other than sexual abuse)is a woman's ignorance of her own sexuality.

    There are some girls who didn't know they had a clitoris until they become teenagers. There are those who masturbate later in life (age 15-26), but orgasm much LATER. Hence they are DUMB about their own bodies. But other girls are DUMBER than that. Because SEXUAL IGNORANCE is God's gift to a woman who is meant to be sexless for the purpose of birth control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i only read your exhilarating replies once... you don't have to put them on every single post. we get it, you like god and hate vaginas. it's a shame i'm technologically stunted and cant find a way of contacting you privately, because i'm just going to have to settle for my readers and myself thinking you're completely NUTZ M8. xAx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA. I am a man in my late 20s who believes that sex is NOT a necessity. Sex is just a choice.

    If I am satisfied with masturbation, then I DO NOT need sex.Unsafe sex can cause the following:

    1.)STD /HIV
    2.)Hurting women with Vaginismus

    Masturbation is enough to keep me satisfied. Because Condoms may break and pills can have side effects.

    Believe it or not, there are some girls who are DUMB about their own sex organs.
    Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Qy2xQ1trA

    In 0:48, one girl said: "My mom sat me down and we talked about sex. When she told me that it was a penis going inside a vagina, I WAS SHOCKED. I though that sounded SO GROSS. And I didn't know that I had an opening there."

    -Maybe you are one of those DUMB girls.

    I found this news article. This is a global problem and I think people with sexual dysfunction can help.

    This news article is about the DRAMATIC DECLINE of Catholic NUNS and MONKS worldwide.

    To read that article, go to http://www.tldm.org/News11/DevastatingDeclineReligiousOrders.htm

    If the Church would just search and recruit all WOMEN with Primary Vaginismus and all MEN with Early Impotence, then such problem is SOLVED. The result may be an increase in NUNS & MONKS worldwide.

    What do you think will be the possible estimated increase?

    There are women who are nuns by choice.
    There are women who are nuns by destiny.

    There are two types of God's birth control:
    1.) Vaginismus
    2.) Having a Thick Hymen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete