Sunday, 23 January 2011

Looky what I found darlings

9 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I am a man in my late 20s who believes that sex is NOT a necessity. Sex is just a choice.

    If I am satisfied with masturbation, then I DO NOT need sex.Unsafe sex can cause the following:

    1.)STD /HIV
    2.)Hurting women with Vaginismus

    Masturbation is enough to keep me satisfied. Because Condoms may break and pills can have side effects.

    Believe it or not, there are some girls who are DUMB about their own sex organs.
    Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Qy2xQ1trA

    In 0:48, one girl said: "My mom sat me down and we talked about sex. When she told me that it was a penis going inside a vagina, I WAS SHOCKED. I though that sounded SO GROSS. And I didn't know that I had an opening there."

    -Maybe you are one of those DUMB girls.

    I found this news article. This is a global problem and I think people with sexual dysfunction can help.

    This news article is about the DRAMATIC DECLINE of Catholic NUNS and MONKS worldwide.

    To read that article, go to http://www.tldm.org/News11/DevastatingDeclineReligiousOrders.htm

    If the Church would just search and recruit all WOMEN with Primary Vaginismus and all MEN with Early Impotence, then such problem is SOLVED. The result may be an increase in NUNS & MONKS worldwide.

    What do you think will be the possible estimated increase?

    There are women who are nuns by choice.
    There are women who are nuns by destiny.

    There are two types of God's birth control:
    1.) Vaginismus
    2.) Having a Thick Hymen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a surprised that you commented on my blog (http://maypakivideos.blogspot.com/).

    By the way, my e-mail address is maypakialam@gmail.com

    You are terribly mistaken. I do not hate vaginas. In fact, I LOVE watching beautiful women who masturbate (clitoral or vaginal) on video.
    Every time I see a woman doing vaginal masturbation, I get so turned on while saying (at the back of my mind) that this is something that women with Vaginismus CAN NEVER DO. HAHAHA.
    Female squirting is an ADDED BONUS.

    If I can live without sex, then so can you.
    I am a living proof that men can still be satisfied even without sex by doing another type of sexual activity. It is called MASTURBATION.

    It seems like your sexual craving is only limited within your CLITORAL AREA. Or maybe you have no cravings at all and you are just being pressured like those other 17 year old girls out there.

    Sex is not a necessity. It is a choice.
    Just MASTURBATE with your clit. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you sure you 'choosing' not to have sex is actually a choice? are you sure that you aren't a crazy christian who has an obsession with vaginismus and 'woman doing vaginal masturbation' porn and therefore no time for a girlfriend? because to be honest concerned citizen, that is starting to look like what's going on here. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Maypaki is ugly and thats why he has to masturbate because no woman within 20 galaxys would touch him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of touching, a woman with Primary Vaginismus don't deserve to be touched by any man.

    God's birth control comes in two forms:
    1.) Vaginismus
    2.) Having a tough hymen

    Vaginismus is the most unique of all forms of medical disorders. It can NOT kill a person. It does not damage or impair her other physical activities such as walking, talking, running, thinking, remembering, sleeping, etc. It is not a cancer, virus or infection. A woman can still live a normal life while remaining a virgin.

    However, Vaginismus may INDIRECTLY kill a woman because of her frustration due to lack of sex, leading her to commit SUICIDE. If she does not let her condition ruin her happiness, then things will be just fine. She can just find her happiness elsewhere (her clitoris).

    Vaginismus is God's way of saying that a women are NOT baby factories. Sex is something that God can purposely take away from a woman for population control.

    Yes we have the freedom to cure Vaginismus the same way that we are free to commit sins. It is called HUMAN FREE WILL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maypaki, you're beliefs regarding vaginismus clearly don't match up with anyone else who reads this blog, and you're clearly not persuading anyone, so why do you still read it/comment? Why are you so obsessed by a rather obscure condition that clearly will never directly affect you? its's as if all you want to do is offend people who are never going to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least my comments are not nearly as absurd as those other misconceptions about Vaginismus. Such as:

    1.) Women with Vaginismus are all lesbians -this assumption is WRONG. There are some straight women who crave for sex but still have Primary Vaginismus.

    2.) Women with Vaginismus are rape victims -this is PARTIALLY TRUE. But not all female rape victims ended up having Vaginismus.
    A school teacher named Debra La Fave said she was violently raped when she was 14. But in 2005, 25 yr. old Debra plead guilty to statutory rape of her 14 yr. old male student.

    Yes, a woman can still get pregnant without intercourse but that seems unnatural. Primary Vaginismus is like a forbidden fruit of knowledge, you are free to eat of it, even if God forbids it.

    She can still be impregnated even if it violates God's will. We're free to obey or disobey. It's called FREE WILL. She may be tempted by her imaginary and deceitful "BIOLOGICAL CLOCK", like a snake in the Garden of Eden. Instead of infertility, God inflicts PAIN to test her obedience to God.

    It is therefore reasonable to say that if a woman is DUMB about her own sex organ, then God can intervene and manipulate her vagina for the purpose of birth control.

    ..or she may be fated to have no intercourse.

    My e-mail address is maypakialam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to have Vaginismus. I am not a lesbian, was never raped and now enjoy a VERY satisfying sex life. So, to say that it is a sign from our maker that we are not suppose to have sex or children is absurd.If anything, once we overcome the condition we have the ability to have frequent vaginal orgasms. AND because of all our pelvic floor exercise we end up having a very tight and controlled vagina. :) It's like a super power!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete