I had an amazing Christmas and New Year, and it was mainly due to Mark. He came round on boxing day and met my extended family, who loved him and have raved about him ever since. I’m really starting to fall for this one. Kat says since I’ve gotten over Ben and let Mark in I’ve become more loving, just in general. We spent cold evenings together in a coupley fashion, curled up for warmth and New Year’s Eve we had crazy drunk sex; kicking off the new year just the way I wanted it; with him.
All you have read so far is a lie. Apart from the thing Kat said. The recent events of my life can only be described as unfortunate.
Mark: 'i want to apologise, because its like thats what im expected to do, and what i should do. This is going to make me seem like even more of a complete prick but you said that you didn't want to get in the way of me getting with girls and i swear that i didnt get with her deliberately to have an effect. I'm sorry that ive hurt you.
Me: 'you shouldnt apologise just because you're expected to.'
Mark: 'i'm not sorry for what i did, i'm sorry for hurting you, because i really didnt want to. Admittidly i didnt make a brilliant choice...'
Me: 'you made the worst choice possible.'
Mark: 'but we aren't going out and this may seem like a weak argument to you but you said, what, 2 weeks ago that i was allowed to get with people and surely if you felt this way then you shouldnt have said it.'
Me: 'I didn't mind when i thought it was some random girl, but this feels like really bad deja vu. Argh, it's so much worse than ben, because you were there when it happened the first time round. You know how much it killed me.'
Mark: 'that isn't why i did it.'
Me: 'then why did you? why did you get with her? out of every single person at that party. You have no idea how much i actually liked you.'
On Christmas Eve Mark told me that he cares about me, “but just not about us anymore”. Riiiight I thought, does this mean he wants to make things more casual again? I had no idea what it meant, but when I received a cute text from him Christmas morning (continuing onto a cute conversation lasting most of Christmas Day) I assumed this wasn’t the case, or he was just being pissy. But when he didn’t come round on Boxing Day evening to meet my extended family, who ended up not loving and raving about him because I didn’t bother mentioning him, I knew something was up.
Turns out something was most definitely up, on the evening of the 27th I received a text from him, who was at a party, saying “Oh dear x”, just that. He got with someone. Now obviously not having talked about moving onto anything serious with Mark, I wasn’t bothered about this. Then I discovered the identity of the girl. Let’s call her Little Double Slut, you may ask why Little Double Slut is called Little Double Slut; well ‘Little’ because she is 3 years younger than me and therefore through normal laws she is what we call ‘illegal’. ‘Slut’ because this is the girl that Ben cheated on me with. And finally ‘Double’ because Mark knew what the ‘Little’ and ‘Slut’ parts meant to me.
I was furious, I don’t think I have ever been that angry. The anger was magnified by the fact that I was at home in bed and not at this party. Consider this the bit where everything starts going a bit downhill.
Unfortunately, this anecdote is to be continued.
xAx
You don't have to be celibate for me.
ReplyDeleteJust realize that God owns your body.
There are two types:
1. Primary vaginismus - oops, she has a nun's vagina. Violating a nun's vagina is immoral.
2. Secondary vaginismus - happens usually after giving birth or menopause. It means God doesn't want you to make MORE kids. A natural birth control.
It is the answer to overpopulation. Sex is not for everyone. Some are unfit for sex.
There was one episode in the Tyra Banks show, May 19, 2009. A woman named Kelsie had level 4 Primary Vaginismus. Yet she got pregnant.
How did she get pregnant? Here’s how it went:
She said she was under heavy medication while her husband had “sex” with her. She said her mind was OUT OF IT when the intercourse happened.
For me, that is BORDERLINE RAPE. Their baby is a product of RAPE.
I am a man but I think it is almost criminal and immoral to completely disregard a woman’s feelings (or lack of it) during intercourse.
If a woman stills tries to FORCE HERSELF to do it in spite the pain, she has no self respect, no self esteem. Because to her, sex is just an obligation to please another and not an expression of MUTUAL affection/pleasure.
Sex involves mutual affection/consent. It should please both of them.
If not, then it is considered RAPE.
If she can’t become a nun, she should at least be celibate.
It will END her misery. She just went astray by getting married.
Sex is not for everyone.
Yes, a woman can get pregnant without intercourse. That seems artificial. I don’t know how God would feel about that.
I am not a Bible fan. Nuns are not mentioned in the Bible either.
I am just MODERATELY AGNOSTIC but thinks that God has reasons for everything.
Vaginismus may be the strongest evidence that God exist. Some HIGHER POWER can manipulate a woman’s body.
Married Virgins are laughable. I think they should divorce. HAHAHA. I LAUGH SO HARD THAT MY TESTICLES HURT. OUCH!!!
I am a man who believes in WOMEN'S RIGHTS. Without women's rights, women would still be treated as baby factories instead of human beings with choices.
If a woman has a right to say NO to sex, then so does her VAGINA. She should respect her VAGINAL RIGHTS. They are:
1.) Vagina's right to refuse sex.
2.) Vagina's right to self-pleasure
3.) Vagina's right to self-lubricate.
If a woman has Prime Vaginismus, it means her VAGINA is refusing sex. It's God's form of BIRTH CONTROL.
Most humans are genetically designed to learn how to masturbate. Masturbation teaches them to be sexually self-aware. But some, particularly women, have limited or no masturbation skills and end up having Vaginismus or tough Hymen. Because God forbids them to learn about sex to control the population. Some women do not own their bodies because God owns them.
Well done maypaki, you know how to copy and paste your comments. I must also congratulate you for your certified passage to hell, for your God most certainly thinks you are a dick and has pre paid for your one way ticket.
ReplyDeleteHere's something condensed:
ReplyDeleteWomen with Primary Vaginismus can still enjoy intercourse but ONLY IN THEIR DREAMS. In reality, they just can't because it is too damn painful for them.
They masturbate by just rubbing their clitoris but they always avoid vaginal insertion. Because they're scared of their own fingers (or anything).
FYI: Sex is a desire, a craving and a WANT. It is not a chore to please another. It is NOT just about him, it's about YOU too.
One probable cause of Primary Vaginismus (other than sexual abuse)is a woman's ignorance of her own sexuality.
There are some girls who didn't know they had a clitoris until they become teenagers. There are those who masturbate later in life (age 15-26), but orgasm much LATER. Hence they are DUMB about their own bodies. But other girls are DUMBER than that. Because SEXUAL IGNORANCE is God's gift to a woman who is meant to be sexless for the purpose of birth control.
Pretty sure whatever God exists does not appreciate your unsupportive comments towards another one of his creations. I hope you one day realise that you know nothing about the condition.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA. I am a man in my late 20s who believes that sex is NOT a necessity. Sex is just a choice.
ReplyDeleteIf I am satisfied with masturbation, then I DO NOT need sex.Unsafe sex can cause the following:
1.)STD /HIV
2.)Hurting women with Vaginismus
Masturbation is enough to keep me satisfied. Because Condoms may break and pills can have side effects.
Believe it or not, there are some girls who are DUMB about their own sex organs.
Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Qy2xQ1trA
In 0:48, one girl said: "My mom sat me down and we talked about sex. When she told me that it was a penis going inside a vagina, I WAS SHOCKED. I though that sounded SO GROSS. And I didn't know that I had an opening there."
-Maybe you are one of those DUMB girls.
I found this news article. This is a global problem and I think people with sexual dysfunction can help.
This news article is about the DRAMATIC DECLINE of Catholic NUNS and MONKS worldwide.
To read that article, go to http://www.tldm.org/News11/DevastatingDeclineReligiousOrders.htm
If the Church would just search and recruit all WOMEN with Primary Vaginismus and all MEN with Early Impotence, then such problem is SOLVED. The result may be an increase in NUNS & MONKS worldwide.
What do you think will be the possible estimated increase?
There are women who are nuns by choice.
There are women who are nuns by destiny.
There are two types of God's birth control:
1.) Vaginismus
2.) Having a Thick Hymen