Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Old flames are often the coldest

This story forces me to look back upon a dark time in my life. The time most girls go through; I like to call this time ‘the middle parting era’. I was 15 and had just met the most emotionally open guy I will ever meet in my teenage life.  I liked him, a lot. Sadly it was not to be, like a geographical Romeo and Juliet we we’re soon to be torn apart by land and sea. Yes, dear reader, he was leaving in 2 months and I was devastated.
Of course he came back every summer since then but it was never same, the world had taken its toll on both of us, in my case the world should be read as my first proper boyfriend, my second boyfriend and then the beginnings of Ben. He also ended up going to uni and finding a ridiculously good looking and pleasant girlfriend.
Back to present day and the good looking and pleasant girlfriend turned into a manipulative, cheating bitch so I was cool with my intentions to flirt my arse off when he came to visit his sister at uni.
Both he and his sister ended up coming out with my friends at uni and I knew straight away that he had the same intentions as I did. The long smiles, dragged out stares, legs touching under the table. Foreplay; leading towards what we both knew what was going to happen once we got to the club.
We got drunk. We danced. We snogged. It was hot.
After this had happened multiple times he sat me down to ‘chat’, at this point I was thinking that this was going to end up being another smoking hot snogging session, I was WRONG. (I am actually still angry about this incident).
‘Where’s the innocent Alura that I used to really like?’ he asked, clutching my hand in his, pinning me down.
I laughed ‘she left about 4 years ago’ why is he not trying to get in my pants right now?
‘I think she’s still there, deep down.’ He stared at me, trying to catch my gaze, ‘you seem to have put up this wall of intimidation to stop anyone from getting close to you and actually knowing the real you. Who’s hurt you? Ben?’ Urgh.
‘No Ben was always really good to me’ I lied; I was getting pissed off and knew where he was going with this.
‘Wasn’t there another guy after Ben?’ he tried to look deep into my eyes, I looked away.
‘No…’ I lied again ‘No I don’t think there was anyone important’ I deliberately looked straight back, trying to stare him out.
‘Mark someone..?’
I kicked off ‘Look, you don’t fucking know me! You sit there all high and mighty thinking you know everything about me and are all put together when I know for a fact that you’ve been texting your ex-girlfriend all night with a deliciously painful look of unrequited love smeared all over your poor little puppy dog face.’ This isn’t an exaggeration, I did actually say this. He looked like I’d just ripped out his heart and shown it to him.
He fixed his gaze into the sticky floor ‘I don’t think I’m ready to talk about that right now’
‘Well then stop trying to psychoanalyse me; you think you’re being deep and meaningful but actually you’re just acting like a dickhead’.
I’m not quite sure how the situation went from this to him being in my bed, but yeah, that happened.
Oh and he couldn’t get it up, that also happened. I assumed it was alcohol because we were both pretty drunk at this point but he claimed later that it was due to him feeling bad about essentially ‘cheating’ on his ex-girlfriend, but personally I think he was just upset about getting dumped and got confused and turned on by my fabulousness. Either way I asked him to leave shortly after.
I’MMMMM BACK BABAY!
Stay Sexy
Alura x

6 comments:

  1. Your blog has been added to my own favorities. Great post with lots of information. Thanks for this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

      Delete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually that is very interesting information and i would love to have more stuff like that and i will wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primary Vaginismus is God’s way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate to keep the population down.
    She has a NUN'S VAGINA. God works in strange ways. I am now an enlightened man. Treating Vaginismus is against God's will.

    ReplyDelete