Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Previously...

So, you’ve missed a lot. I’ve forced you to miss a lot. It’s been hectic. My life’s been drastically been changed by the university lifestyle, which I have embraced fully. I have been writing, just not posting. I’m not really sure why; maybe I was trying to be stereotypically English and avoid my problems altogether. Over the last few months I’ve realised that you can’t avoid disorders, because they aren’t like a creepy guy trying to get on you on you all the time that you can freeze out until they understand that you’re not interested, no. They are like shitty marriages; you have to actually admit there’s a problem before divorcing them. This is a weird metaphor and I’m not really sure where I’m going with this. Moving on;
The next few posts will involve: Ben asking me out on a date, two guys that can’t get it up, one therapist, embarrassing rejections, great pulls and a new human dilator. Let’s get on with it shall we?

8 comments:

  1. Great post you done really great job I am waiting to read more coming from up. Thanks for shearing keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

      Delete
    2. I really enjoy reading through on this site, it contains wonderful articles .

      .You need to participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I’ll suggest this web site!

      Delete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a fabulous job keep it up and i am waiting for latest updates from you,,,,and

    your blog is provides me alot of worthwile information about this topic and stuff like

    that,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. beste casino online the writer were present,
    the late Mr. Crump, Q.C., editor of the _Law the suit-cases.


    My web page; online casino
    Also visit my homepage online casino

    ReplyDelete
  5. .For good post knowledge based comments should be written so that people can learn from this blog.
    advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primary Vaginismus is God’s way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate to keep the population down.
    She has a NUN'S VAGINA. God works in strange ways. I am now an enlightened man. Treating Vaginismus is against God's will.

    ReplyDelete