I’m freaking out about my disorder. The longer I go without sex, well… putting off sex, the more freaked out I become. I really thought I was stronger than this.
Yeah soz about that!
I’ve been talking to Cas, I think it’s getting to the point where I need him to help me get my confidence back. It’s so terrifying even considering the concept of having sex with someone who doesn’t know about me. I need him and I have having to need someone else.
I pride myself on being independent, singular and self-sufficient, I think I’m just going to have to push that deep, deep down and ask him for help.
Stay Sexy Alura x

If you pride yourself on being independent, singular and self-sufficient, then there's NO REASON to be a whiner.
ReplyDeleteYou have Primary Vaginismus, therefore you DO NOT NEED a penis in your life.
Just acknowledge the fact your nun's vagina is SO SACRED that it should never be touched by any man.
You're vagina has been trying to be INDEPENDENT by rejecting penises completely... but you failed to realize it.
Your vagina is more independent that you could ever imagine. It has a mind of its own.
So please keep your legs together and protect your NUN'S VAGINA. You are God's instrument for population control.
lol nun's vagina. What a twat.
ReplyDeleteHey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.
ReplyDeleteThis is great blog you have here. I just become aware of your blog through google,nice site!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading through on this site, it contains wonderful articles .
Delete.You need to participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I’ll suggest this web site!
This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletegrootste online casino qu'on n'était pas encore entré chez
ReplyDeleteelle. Le président, peu scrupuleux, And let fall some
of your but two of the descendants
Here is my web site - online casino