As the title suggests, this is once again a bid to gain more readers on Singles Warehouse. But I have secondary reasoning as to why I want you, dear reader, to read my latest post about being single; because I like it. So yes, shameless self-plug: go read my post/posts.
Oh and apologies for the awful spelling mistakes in the most recent post, I had to do it without my precious spellcheck for being drunk and dropping my laptop on the floor related reasons.
http://www.singleswarehouse.co.uk/warehouselife/category/alura-vatts/
Stay Sexy
xAx
Feel free to use me as a proof reader if you ever need one. Proudly not using a spell checker since... ever. Sadly, being able to spell is a *really* shit X-Men power.
ReplyDeleteHey! Allura.
ReplyDeleteTry to spell this:
YOUR ENTIRE SEX LIFE IS A LIE. REPENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
How about that?
Respect your nun's vagina.
Hey, Maypaki. Try to spell "Alura".
ReplyDeleteLove the spelling mistakes - makes the blog raw!
ReplyDeleteWe love having you, drunk and all!
See Our Latest Blog Entry and Site Updates singles dating Manchester
I am a man and I Googling blogs about Vaginismus, not to upset people, but to defend women's vaginal rights:
ReplyDelete1.) Right to refuse intercourse.
2.) Right to self-lubricate
3.) Right to masturbate
If women have the right to say no, then so does their vaginas.
Women's rights are divided into two distinctive
categories:
1.) Women's individual rights
2.) Vaginal rights (mandated by God)
I'm glad that Alura is not trying to cure Vaginismus. She still needs to respect her vaginal rights.
Alura! Learn to protect your nun's vagina. Keep your legs together.
Maypaki, just thought I'd let you in on a secret... a vagina is not a seperate being!
ReplyDelete'OMG NO WAY', I hear you cry. But no, no. This is no joke.
A vagina is a body part. It is the same as saying your liver cannot have alcohol because it has a right and a will of its own. And considering that sex and alcohol is part of EVERY student's life, and Alura is in fact a student, I don't see why she has to say no.
We tell you to fuck off, but you choose to go against our will... so why should Alura act any different?
Much love to you, Alura, hope everything is well :) x
I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHey! Alura. You only have two destinations. Either you receive God's salvation by following your destiny (nunnery or celibacy) or suffer in Hell.
ReplyDeleteI am here to defend Alura's VAGINAL RIGHTS:
1.) Right to refuse intercourse.
2.) Right to self-lubricate
3.) Right to masturbate
If women have the right to say no, then so does their vaginas. Some women do not own their vaginas because God owns them for population control.
Unfortunately, Alura is violating her own vaginal rights, thus bringing her closer to Hell than ever before.