Sunday, 10 October 2010

Cruel Intentions

Well, you missed an interesting night. I may have done something bad… but we’ll get to that. Let me fill you in on the leading up to/Friday night:
My Fuck It Target was Mark. One of my best guy friends and one of the relatively few untouched pieces of meat on offer that evening.

I know he’s liked me for quite a while now and I think we both kind of assumed that we’d get together casually when I was next single. Next single was Friday night. Perfect scenario right? WRONG.

I used him to get photos of me ‘moving on and getting over Ben’ onto Facebook for the world to see. But as with most things planned with love life in mind, it didn’t go as I’d planned.

The pictures are up, and I still haven’t heard from Ben before or after Friday. Maybe I should just stop caring about him. He probably doesn’t even look at my Facebook anyway. He’s probably just getting on with his life. And yes I do realise how sad everything up to here sounds. I know I'm pathetic, but what else is there to do? Anyway back to Mark...

I got with Mark a few times during the evening and it was nice, I think most people who know us as close friends wanted us to get together, especially Frog who acquired him as a Fuck It Target for that evening. I was pleasantly surprised that he was quite a good kisser…

Right so yeah just before Mark had to leave, we were sat on our own and he grabbed my hand in a kind of ‘I really like you and it’s not just the alcohol’ way. And then he had to leave, saying “I really don’t want to go” over and over again in between kissing me goodbye. It was nice, but I wasn’t smiling or particularly happy for some reason. And when he left, and I was sat there on my own, whilst everyone was dancing and drunk and merry; it hit me. I wished he was Ben. Then I did a thing I'm so ashamed of and vowed I would never do: I became the sad girl at the party. I went into the loos, locked myself in a cubicle, and cried. Well, when I say cried; I mean like one or two tears, not sobbing. But I guess no matter how many tears there were with me in that cubicle; I’m not as over Ben as I thought I was.

By Saturday afternoon the sneaky snaps were up; and I began to feel really guilty. I exploited the fact that Mark really liked me to get pictures of me moving on for Ben to stumble across. What’s wrong with me? Instead of getting what I wanted. I ended up hiding in the girl’s loos crying about a guy I was trying to show the world that I was getting over, I like Mark, he’s sweet and pretty and sarcastic as hell… and I used him. And now have to deal with everyone thinking were actually getting together rather than just getting off. What is actually wrong with me?

Let me know if you figure it out.

xAx

1 comment:

  1. Primary Vaginismus. 
    If you have it, then your body is NOT designed for sex. 

    It is God's way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate. 
    So if you have it, go on and BECOME A NUN.
    Or be CELIBATE. 
    That's because it is God's way of controlling the global population. God created women with such sexual dysfunction to keep them away from sex and thus preventing conception. Unfortunately, most women don't realize it and would still go through days and weeks of therapy which is just time consuming. 

    Trying to remedy your condition is against God's will.
    God does NOT want you to have sex. 
    If your a woman, don't get married & don't have sex if your VAGINA wont let you.
    God had CLOSED the gates of your virginity.
    FACE IT! You have a NUN'S VAGINA.
    It is time to give up on men and become a NUN.

    VAGINISMUS may be the answer to overpopulation.
    God truly works in strange ways.
    I am now an enlightened man.

    ReplyDelete